This server is a mess

Seriously!! It’s just WAY too broken of a mess compared to other servers which are very stable. Faerlina is constantly disconnecting and kicking you out, lagging and just a complete mess of an experience - I wouldn’t be surprised if the Server is literally on fire and they are running 30 air conditioners in their data center to cool this one server.

This is besides the DDOS attack that happened yesterday - even today all morning it was mess before the maintenance (and still is a mess)

WOW51900101 is happening constantly again today. Blizzard: You need to communicate what you are doing to fix and/or prevent this from happening. Especially if this another DDOS attack!

1 Like

Silence from Blizz, they must be asleep

2 Likes

Able to get in, with a lovely ping ranging from 1k-3k

4 times got in - 4 times got dc’d

1 Like

I started to type “Hi World” in /2 and got to "OMG, Hi W "

dc’d

Dunno what you’re talking about. Other than this weekend, the gameplay has been 100% smooth with no DCs or lag other yesterday and today.

3 Likes

DC’d again for the 10th time!! jesus!!

We are still getting DDoSed again today

Drink some tea, take a nap. Go outside. Do some errands. In my experience the game has been running terrific excluding complications from the ddos yesterday and today. We can jump on the train blizzard doesn’t care and this is happening due to laziness/lack of knowledge/lack of awareness/whatever, or we can assume they are trying to resolve the issue as quickly as possible so we can all go back to enjoying the game. That’s what I’m going with, anyways. :slight_smile:

But for real, tea and a nap.

It’s what you get for trying to give all your gold to streamers.

I transferred to Heartseeker - The aggravation of constant disconnections and queue times just isn’t worth it honestly.

And what’s to say faerlina won’t be prone to more ddos attacks in the future. If it happened yesterday it’ll happen again and again