This post should be deleted

Looking for a raid team or a community for Mythic Plus?

Weekends are meant for gaming.

If you are looking for an active discord, a team, or just a home then please check us out

Shadowlands release date hype

Happy Halloween

Hey there, looking for a team on both horde and alliance side…

just filled out an application!

Great! Join the discord and mingle with us :slight_smile:

Tired of playing alone? Check us out if you need a team or home for Shadowlands.

There is still plenty of time to find a home and raid team!

Everyone getting their Nathanos weapon? :slight_smile:

Greetings :slight_smile: Your guild looks very cool! Are you going to have more teams for raiding on the Alliance side or just the Good Vibes team for Alliance?

It would be great if you had a weekend team or slightly later times during the week for a different team because my partner and I are on the West Coast. If not, maybe we will consider switching to Horde.

Let me know at your convenience – thanks!! :sunglasses:

Hi Dev!

Thanks for checking us out! As of right now, we only have Good Vibes on alliance side. We have had a lot of people ask that same question. If you or anyone you know are interested in leading a team, please let us know! We are willing to help with recruitment, website, audits, etc.

We have a lot more team choices on horde side. Have you visited the website? :slight_smile:

If you want to chat more or even just peek about it the discord, please feel free to add me. Discord Tag: Saph#7860.

Tired of playing alone? Please check us out if you need a team or home for Shadowlands!

This is so odd! I remember talking to a Saph a few years ago when applying to one of Currently Online’s groups… Coincidence?? :slight_smile: Maybe it’s destiny or maybe you’re a different Saph :slight_smile:

I’ll check out the groups on the Horde Side and consider the Alliance option as well! I really appreciate you following up! :dizzy:

Compliments on the website as well - it’s very well designed!

It’s a small world after all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!

Blood DK, BM Hunter, and a Healer (all healers maxed, Resto Druid / HPally pref) looking for a new home on (A) Sargeras. We like keys and raiding as well. Is there room for all 3 in your guild?

Hey Dedadin,

There’s room! Message me on discord and I’ll get you an invite. Saph#7860

My partner and I just apped with the Calm your Crits team on Illidan. We may look at an alternate team as well - but for now, we look forward to hearing back from Envelop! :dizzy:

Shadowlands hype…