This is LAME

OMG That is true, This is evil Power ranger

'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9RUeqxI8S8

The valarjar are giants, blizzard! This would be a kitchen knife to them!

3 Likes

As a caster, the size of any weapon doesn’t matter to me. It’s how many spells I can put out in quick succession. Quantity over Quality.

omg, moaning because they changed what pretty much is a decoration
what nonsence
 :laughing:

You better not be judging my mog on that alone, miss troll! I am my clipping

This guy casts

3 Likes

Just did a LFR, had a Orc BDK with Hellrender mogged, and they were complaining how it looks much smaller, from what I could tell it did compared to a Ret Pally who had Hellreaver, which did look much shorter.

Things are turning into knock Nerfℱ toys now.

2 Likes

It pleases me that you “TM’d” nerf

2 Likes

[quote=“Tovi, post:1, topic:1902476, username:Tovi-moon-guard”]
Omg change it back :rage: :rage: :rage:

quote]

i agree, the reason why we even bought the sword in the first place was due to how huge it was! honestly, who the muthafrag in blizzard thought taking away the ONLY thing about this sword that made players wanna buy it, away, was a good idea? this change was one of the most braindead, pointless, absurd, dimwitted decisions to have ever be put into the history of WoW! it went from a Big Freakin’ Sword 9000, to a two-handed toothpick! this change doesn’t make the Valajar Champion’s Greatsword look so “great”, now it’s nothing more than a “Valajar Chump’s Butterknife”!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Come on Tovi, you should arm her with a shield to match the shrunken sword :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

#RestoreTheSword

3 Likes

Yes it should be changed back. The entire reason I (and I suspect many others) bought it was because it was gigantic.

3 Likes

so whats going on here.

Or at least rename it to Toothpick. I’m really sad they Tav 2.0ed so quickly.

2 Likes

Sorry, fun was detected!

2 Likes

#reforgethesword

4 Likes

What are they even doing? Who was this harming? There’s so much work that needs to be done, so much the players are asking for, and THIS is what they’re putting time into?

6 Likes

Man, there is a special place, in The Maw for whoever thought making the sword smaller was a good idea! This was a change nobody wanted, nobody asked for! They should be utilizing their talents on fixing bugs, and errors, and making sure DDoS attacks, never happen, again, NOT making weapons players bought because they were so ridonkulously, comically large, puny and tiny!

6 Likes

LOL you tell’em Nobully
hehe

Maybe she just got out of the pool?

2 Likes

i meant it in the kindest way possible :stuck_out_tongue: