This is LAME

10 Likes

Yeah! Why did they change her from a blonde to a brunette???

4 Likes

Now I’m scared :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s a conspiracy. They know blondes and big swords have more fun.

7 Likes

Almost as fun as blondes in black cars?

:upside_down_face::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Ahhhhh! After 10,000 years I’m free, it’s ti-

6 Likes

I’m glad the Details meter is my preferred method to overcompensate.

2 Likes

Going through the appearance tab atm;

Electro-Arm Bludgeoner is a quarter smaller
Glimmering War Beacon is a quarter smaller
Approaching Terror Torch is a quarter smaller

Sulfuras looks to be a bit smaller

The Soul Caster’s Mace style is now just slightly larger than a 1H Mace of similar style.

Honorbound Warmaul is half the size of what it used to be
Branded Great Maul is half the size of what it used to be
Warhammer of Arrogance is half the size of what it used to be

Engineering - 2H Wrench (DNT) is skinnier
Infinite Hand is skinnier

I’m done
 lol, starting to get depressing.

3 Likes

yikes I heard they shrank it but that’s too insane a shrink. I only bought it from the trading post as a huge sword is intimidating and cool
what’s this tiny sword BS they got going on here? No reason a two hander should be the size of a one hander, why I race changed my DK from blood elf to tauren back in Cata as I was so sick of how tiny the weapons looked in their hands back then

5 Likes

Were those screen captures were taken in Dragonblight or Storm Peaks per chance? Maybe Winterspring?

2 Likes

Except that bug was funny.

2 Likes

Sorry
 what am I looking for?

Oh! It’s not as big as it used to be
 the sword.

1 Like

3 Likes

Sad thing
I use that sword on my unholy DK
if it’s really this tiny now I gotta find a replacement or change my entire outfit
 such a pain

3 Likes

Yeah I just changed my mog. I hate that sword now.

4 Likes

zero reason to downgrade it’s size to a one hand sword size
 probably still doesn’t allow enchantment appearances. So glad I can still get Bullion
maybe a raid weapon skin will look better at this point despite Amirdrassil swords being neon colored

1 Like

The sword to tovi: ”if you don’t like me at my SHORT SWORD, you can’t have me at my CLAYMORE”

1 Like

Power Ranger thread?

I humbly request that Blizzard consider adding a mount similar to the Coldflame Infernal that has the ability to morph into a larger version if you have 4 others in group with the same mount. A five passenger mount being controlled by the group leader.

Also, an in-game memorial to JDF with a legendary white tiger that patrols the area.

1 Like

:dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_tea: :dracthyr_a1: :popcorn: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Big swords aren’t an issue.

It’s every dangly belt clipping into everything ever that I wish they look at.

1 Like