...this is it?

If this is it…

please let me know.

If this ain’t love you better let me go.

1 Like

Literally everything ( Story, systems, etc) could’ve been unlocked this week.

1 Like

https://www.quantamagazine.org/what-is-the-geometry-of-the-universe-20200316/

It’s a good read.

1 Like

I don’t want binge content. I want it gated so I don’t have to play dozens of hours a week.

They listened.

The raid tier sets look like absolute garbage, you can clearly tell they gave up on this expansion.

1 Like

this new zone would have been a little more fun with flying. by the time we get flying just going to be flying to rares that drop mounts, toys, and pets.

the only fun quest was riding a frog that let me semi glide and pick up item.

I doubt that most players do. That’s why player participation in covenant features such as the Kyrian Path of Ascension, Necrolord Abomination Factory, and Venthyr Ember Court are so dismally low. (You at least get some gold for the little time invested in the Night Fae garden by selling the mats.)

2 Likes

I have to agree…pretty much with every thing OP said.

1 Like

I thought you were going to unsub…seriously

I did unsub, but still have game time left.

So Mage Tower Karen is going to be Zereth Mortis Karen until the game devs figure out how to develop an MMO, or my game time runs out.

If this is it
I want to know
If this ain’t love, baby
Just say so

1 Like

I mean you’re super super casual dude. Us that play daily are disappointed.

Well seems to be the usual WoW formula.

I don’t agree with it. But their open world sucks and it’s why I feel like I’d be better off getting into raiding finally to have some purpose in the game lol

bored.
sigh lizzard boretaintment.

billion dollar company and we get this? so damn pathetic.
gating is stupid blizzard, get that through your …heads.

we PAY TO PLAY not PAY TO BE TIME GATED… money stealers

2 Likes

Casual/hardcore got nothin’ to do with it. I don’t understand what you could be saying those that “play daily are disappointed”. You don’t need to play daily or weekly or monthly to recognize what content is designed to be limited and what content is meant to be repeatable. WoW has the most workable repeatable content it has ever had at the moment. Gathering economy is amazing, mob grinding is amazing, the instance currencies have economic sinks, crafting has economic uses. BoE farming was OK in SoD, wish it was a bit better.

You can be arbitrarily disappointed with the amount of limited content as a casual or hardcore player, and be able to recognize that there are paths to repeatable content as a casual or hardcore player. If you gather 1 hour a week or 20 hours a week, there is no effective limit either way. The only thing that changes about the non-repeatable content if they release everything they made for the patch on day 1 is, people who play 2 hours a week don’t notice, and people who play 40 hours a week who don’t know how to make their own play style work come here and whine about nothing to do.

You don’t have to binge, but to not allow others to binge because of your pace is silly. If people want to complete it all, let them, it doesn’t hurt you.

Imposing your way of playing on others is toxic. Find a guild of people who play at your pace and that’s it.

1 Like

Any sign of a Mechagon-style jetpack? That would make it more tolerable

1 Like

Too badddd.

This pretty much. It’s like a recently separated ex who does nothing but talk about negative. Everything is negative. Questing is negative. New models are negative. The story is negative. Blah blah blah.

Just get over it. She’s not coming back to you, and acting like a child is only making it less likely you’ll salvage a friendship out of it.

2 Likes

There more storyline coming in which you can get your belt leggo then after that theres nothing there