This is a launch trailer!

This is how a launch trailer should be not like the fake trailer WoW offen shows…

Cutscenes not in actual game looks.

14 Likes

Looks at Square Enix’s Hiring Policies
Looks at Activision Blizzard’s Hiring Policies

You know what I’m thinking.

4 Likes

Shadowlands Delayed “Omg, every other company was able to keep a schedule during Covid, why is Blizzard so bad!?”

Endwalker Delayed “Eh, no big deal, look at how amazing this game is!”

6 Likes

No, people a rightfully mad about one thing with both of them.

They both gave far too short of a notice.

SL was 3 weeks, EW is only 2. Literally my wife finalized her PTO TODAY, they knew they were delaying last week… if they would have announced last week we could have switched it.

1 Like

Go away and post on the FF forums? Seeya.

7 Likes

If they need a little bit more time to make sure everything is polished, fine by me. I don’t want Endwalker to be wow’s version of release with tons of bugs. Also every game has been getting delayed, heck even Elden Ring got delayed to Feb! It seems no game is immune to delays during covid.

Rule #1 of being a sensible adult…don’t use PTO for a game’s release. It can and might change release date at anytime, then your screwed. The game will still be there after you get off work.

10 Likes

FF looks so bad. Tried it and hated it. To me it looks like anime which I cant stand the art style of.

Instead of drawing me in I find it does the opposite its very off putting

I just cant stand the overall look of the game reminds me of Aion and GW2

1 Like

What level did you get to? Early levels aren’t that good just like WoW’s early levels and lack of skills, etc. Post lvl 30 and 50+ it gets way better. But I can understand if you didn’t like the JRPG story element, its not a game meant for the average wow player who wants to rush endgame and kill epic bosses.

FFXIV is one of those games you need to continue playing till you get into it, and not with a wow mindset either. Biggest mistake ever most players make is thinking “its like wow but better”…no its not. Its it’s own type of mmo not trying to copy wow, so they become disappointed. A fresh mind must always be had for any new game ever to truly enjoy it.

4 Likes

I’ve taken off for every WoW and FF release, 9/10 it works out fine.

WoD, SL and EW are the only issues in the last 15 years.

Two different stories two different dramas ,I don’t see any thing wrong with either ,op. What is your main criticism?

2 Likes

Yes to different cultures. Its comparing Anime to American cartoons. One very cinematic and wants to focus on the story, while other wants to show action and the dire drama you will face.

They both know the type of audience they want to capture and influence them to play their game.

2 Likes

Don’t take PTO for video game releases. Like, you’re going to get to play the video game, same as everyone else, regardless of whether or not you’re working when it launches.

4 Likes

But its the most fun time! I’ve done it for the entire time I’ve had a job and really the only time it’s bit me in the butt was was WoD, SL and EW.

It’s been like 17 years of launches (minus TBC due to military) and I’ve had a great time for all expansions.

1 Like

I just cannot deal with the character style or the neutral colour palette.

omg YAWN WALKER i’m so excited

I guess that’s subjective since every major game launch is littered with network problems for the first few days.

1 Like

Funny thing is, even if give time for WoW devs to polish their game cough Battle for Azeroth, SL cough they still have tons of bugs in them :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Wonder how much Squenix pays to shill their games on other forums.

2 Likes

Well,after day with the sockets in krothia ,yeah i agree.

People say that, but I literally have not had any issues in any launch since wod for network issues.

SL had the delay issue, but launch itself was smooth as butter for me.