This Is A Disaster

Where is Zyrius and his “but b b but no reinforcements!” gimmick?

1 Like

This is not the AV we wanted.

5 Likes

Yep Blizzard went full retard a couple years ago. Just thank whatever God you worship that we got Classic at all.

2 Likes

Someone create a #FixAV thread and get them likes to 1000. I think Blizz can listen if you are loud enough.

2 Likes

AV didnt change, the people did. Back then it was vast, people were new and wanted to explore the bg. Now the fastest way to honor is to zerg rush. Dont blame blizzard, blame the player base.

2 Likes

They flat out ignored this one that has well over 1000 likes:1.12 AV is a huge, huge mistake

And they outright handwaved the threads that they cited were asking for early AV version in the blue thread, that only got a shade over 100 likes. They ignored the backlash of both NA as well as the EU.

1 Like

Never give up! Never surrender!

Won 3, lost 1, in about 45 min. Seems legit.

Agree with OP, this version of AV is terrible and just not fun. I’ll do it for the rep rewards, but it’s putting me to sleep as I just mount, run, fight a PVE boss. There is zero PvP in this version of AV.

Blizzard, if you read this (doubtful), please consider releasing older versions of AV and not this version.

1 Like

AV was nerfed many times. When it came out, no tank even with BIS could tank Drek. You had to free the marshals in the towers, so that they could send NPC´s to your aid.
You also had to summon big bosses in the middle of the map, without them, attacking the leader was impossible.

It took days to complete all those steps, rushing was impossible, so was tanking the leaders. In general, you needed 2-3 attacks with the NPC´s from the middle to win the BG.

2 Likes

WRONG (Trump voice)

2 Likes

The anniversary event for 1.5 AV shows there is very little PvP there as well.

But the games at least take 20 min due to…more PvE (more/buffed NPCs)?

1 Like

Would you stop the idiocy of comparing retail to classic? The classes are VASTLY different and skills/talents are not even remotely alike. They would have lost NOTHING by using the 15th anniversary version for classic. It would have been more complete a version and more representative of what made vanilla so different from BFA era WoW.

Blizzard made a monumental error in judgement, either from willful ignorance or flat out malice toward classic players.

2 Likes

I’m just saying that even if 1.5 AV was implemented (and it should have been) the default strat would still be to ignore each other and engage in as little PvP as possible. Mostly in some back capping attempts.

4 Likes

1.12 AV is superior to previous version.

1 Like

Boring? Give me my rep for my items and let me move onto WSG, thanks.

2 Likes

This will pass, premades and everyone else for that matter are currently farming rep. One the rep is done, you will see Premades offering a bit of resistance at choke points to farm easy honor and AV will be more interesting.

I was able to finish two AVs during a stand-up today. Felt fantastic, GJ Blizz.

Blizz does what it wants !.12 AV is the best for the game you are just a dumbass go farm herbs in the open world you shtbird…bet it’s another ali’’’’’

Sounds like the vanilla AV I remember.

#nochanges

And the Gryphons and Bats, you had to get your Handlers back to base and he would send Bats and or Gryph to launch fire bombs down on the enemies below 2 shotting people, it was amazing!

1 Like