This "High Drop Chance on First Kill of Day, lol@your alts" Thing For Holidays is Total Garbage

I mean it’s all about point of view. the alternative point of view is…

They increased the drop rate at all, now you have a better chance the first time then you did before and yet we’re complaining.

Could they do more? Absolutely. to act like they’re insulting you for a rate that has always been is just anger mongering

1 Like

Isnt it like only 70 now? Havent played the event since i got all rewards already (minus drake skins since i dont care about those tbh).

back before they did the first kill buff
you could get the mounts at 10
somewhere when they up the rocket from love is in the air 2023

Yeah that’s what I did. But I got the love rocket and ram for example on my first kill of the day anyway. Thanks to increased drop chance (which was one of lvl 60 alts back then / maybe 70).

Do you have a source? Because from what I remember, you couldn’t even get the daily boss bag without being within 10 levels of max for the expansion.

1 Like

i remember seeing 10s in the event this was around 2022

You get a green one that doesn’t contain good items. You still get bonus XP with level 10+.

I assumed they meant creating level 10 alts to try and get the mount. I don’t recall that ever being a thing, but I could be misremembering.

you could this was in 22 before they fixed the max lvl get the epic bag that had the mounts only

I’m over it. Anything frustrating they design now I try to not care at all instead. Not worth it.

1 Like

Wow,this is their answer for drops now. Oh boy,that’s not going to sit well.

1 Like

The keg for the dragon should of been a holiday currency purchase instead of drop since it’s expansion exclusive.

All the other dragon holiday stuff should be holiday currency purchase as well.

Not everyone dragon rides or cares about it, and it’s expansion exclusive.

:panda_face:

1 Like

Honestly,I would say they thought a number would help. They really shouldn’t have added a number value.

I think people would be more upset if the mount costed like 10 dailies worth of holiday currency instead of being able to mindlessly farm on alts

Id much rather them just increase the drop for doing it on alts instead. Incentivizing people to not queue for content that has a queue timer is backwards

1 Like

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Why? It works great in other MMORPGs. People have solid goals to work towards during a fun event. Change up the rewards every year, rotate things, add new things, etc.

Tons of ways to keep people interested and engaged without them being annoyed by bad drop chances for years.

3% isn’t much better than 1%. Low droprate items is bad design.

1 Like

I use the dungeon to help me gather holiday currency, if it means doing a holiday on one character instead of 20 70’s I wouldn’t complain.

:panda_face:

Because its boring and tedious to collect 3000 different currencies. A mix which is was blizzard has is better. I would be much more in support of fail protection then getting rid of all drops.

Guess what people have been asking for for years and Blizzard decided to once again ignore when they came up with this new genius “lol@your alts” system?

1 Like