This game is awful when you hit 60

I reserved robes of the exalted after a shadow priest ninja’d them when I specifically asked them if they were rolling on healing gear (they said no). Not going to do 45-75 minute dungeon to have a random crap dps take my healing robes.

Plays on a mega server and complains about toxicity. Go figure.

People are only allowed to reserve things in runs because people agree to go with them…

2 Likes

You know what might help? If everyone had their own individual roll for gear and loot that benefited them.

The only people that the classic systems are better for are people willing to take more than their share. It allows people to take, that’s all it does.

What groups have you joined?

I make groups. F those who reserve put them on my ignore list. I give no f I have a tank and a healer.

As other stated join guild/LFM not LFG
Calling ppl toxic doesn’t fix the problem.

Just ignore entitled ppl/ninja looters whatever.

Heck go to the thread with lazy mage the ppl that feel entitled to whatever for free are most likely the reserve ppl. (It’s a troll thread you can find those entitled ppl).

People have a right to do whatever they want with their groups, don’t like it, don’t join.

If you can’t find groups, make your own, often as a lower desired dps you have to anyway.

Game is great. Rogues are awful. So awful.

Join a guild. Don’t cry so much. Try to not be what you hate. You’re equally toxic by your own post here. And some people don’t have hours to play. I’m glad you have all the time in the world, but not all of us do. Try to respect the fact you’re not the only one paying $15 a month. Don’t waste their time.

Hush fear bot. :wink:

Then start your own groups.

If I am putting together a pug, its because I really want a specific piece of gear and I am reserving it.

I keep rotating too much between all my alts to get a character to 60.

I will be forever young!!! Hooray!

Using hyperbole to make a point = srs bsns.

It’s notable that no-one bothered to deny it.

We’ve come a long way from the heady pre-release days when some players thought that the Classic community without cross-server realms would be all peaches and cream.

Just farm wpvp while waiting for BGs. Then it becomes awesome.

1 Like

I been enjoying the 60 high life:)

Why doesnt anybody want rogues? I play a rogue and by the end of the dungeon I am always top dps over all usually by a large margin or 10% or more. They do a ton of damage. When another rogue plays with me we are always top dps over everything else. Makes no sense.

very little utility in dungeons, you don’t really bring anything unique. Can’t even reliably sap since in vanilla sap breaks your stealth. You also compete for precious items other classes with good dungeon utility want. It’s to the point where I see rogues advertising that they will not roll on popular items or that they have the UBRS key to try to get a slot

Nice advice. Except for the fact 95% of guilds are trash. 4% of guilds are acceptable, 1% of guilds is actually where you want to be. I realize some people are more willing to put up with corrupt or incompetent guilds, but many people simply don’t want to waste their time.

The problem with reserve groups is that is completely splits the community for dungeon group finding. There’s some people who will only run instances if certain things are reserved. Others wont join a group with reserved items even if they can’t use it because they don’t want to deal with someone with ML on or someone that is toxic or they actually want to greed the greens and stuff for gold.

The irony of someone complaining about toxicity, while making a toxic post where he calls other people d-bags and uses hyperbole to try to make a point about people being such try hards, all while in a guild called < TryHard>, is absolutely incredible.

10/10 :upside_down_face: