This Crow Sure is Delicious

“What do you like cheese sandwiches or something? I have a whole van full of them right over here…”

RIP Norm MacDonald. :wink:

2 Likes

hey @Humanbreak, not to change the subject too much, but wanted to pick your brains a bit: do you think the 30 day bans on some of these GD’ers will expire by the time Mage Tower rolls around again?

If it’s a lot of bans that went out, I worry they might still be banned by the time it rolls around again so that means fewer customers/demand for consumables on the AH. It’s something to think about.

1 Like

That’s been a problem the whole expansion. Jealous of my Night Elves having a vanish.

2 Likes

Druid stealth is the main reason I have never swapped classes

3 Likes

I don’t know when the MT rolls back around, but considering a lot of bans were for MT pilots, I doubt they’d be buying our consumables anyways unless their rewards were (rightfully) yanked.

2 Likes

I just saw a Blue post in a thread on the bans that says they are going to be removing rewards for anyone banned for piloting:

8 Likes

Holy…crap!

1 Like

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised to see that post. Hopefully they follow through.

1 Like

I will say that it’s nice to not be looking at Korthia anymore or the Maw or Bastion or Oribos

1 Like

Almost like it was designed to slow us down.

And now to keep a close eye on the achievements page/tab of certain GD’ers and also watch out for the GD’ers that “mysteriously” disappear for 30 days :wink:

3 Likes

Indeed, I’m digging this zone for sure. The only real complaint I have (besides the typical disconnects/lag) is Pelagos’ voice acting. It sounds so emotionless, although that may be intended.

1 Like
Spoilers Gonna say it again... The Accuser should have been the new Arbiter. She's the only character in all of the Shadowlands who ever seemed to give a damn about the souls of the dead.
2 Likes

The water is cool. Everything else sucks.

2 Likes

Gotta disagree.

One thing I’ve learned is that “content creators” sure know how to heavily skew things towards the negative.

Don’t watch content creators. Going by what I see. Not even a new dungeon. Plus it’s buggy as hell.

Terrible.

1 Like

Same with Hunters play dead. Useful.

1 Like

I had great fun walking briefly on or near water while experiencing fresh concepts like fighting enemies from the Maw, killing wildlife, and jumping up things to access treasure caches.

2 Likes

I am certainly surprised by the quick action and reply. Though I personally think the suspension itself was fine, it is good that they are decisive.

What do you think actual crow would taste like…? :thinking:
I bet it would be pretty gross.

I don’t want to try eating crow. No crow for Swarf. Blech…

Crows are pretty cool birds too. I see tiktoks and such of people trading gifts with them! They’re loud and creepy sounding though. When they start screaming it’s like the hounds of hell are coming.

Don’t eat the crows…

2 Likes