This Crow Sure is Delicious

I expected Korthia 2.0.

I received something far better and captivating.

Honeymoon period is in effect but I didn’t feel this way about Korthia at all. Zereth Mortis? Very vibrant and awesome thus far.

The developer’s video didn’t do this place justice. Playing the actual game does.

18 Likes

Do you think Blizzard would allow a video of the in game zone?

Might help, as apparently this is a Mea Culpa thread.

1 Like

You lost me. Maybe I’m just glad that we finally have a patch zone that doesn’t try to shove me into a white van every step I take.

5 Likes

Set up a screen capture video program, log into WoW.

Go to the zone, film it.

Please post a link here?

So many are sure that the new zone looks awful because of how it looked in the article.

By showing people the content, users will then have a way to tell if the new zone is for them or not.

1 Like

I’m sure there’s a hidden hamster wheel we need to discover…

I’m an excavator
Excavator
Hey, dirt, see you later
I’m an excavator

:tractor: :dragon: :tractor: :dragon: :tractor: :dragon:

2 Likes

But theres candy…

4 Likes

Nah, they should play it themselves.

The first second into ZM had me questioning why I laughed at the whole “water we can walk on” thing.

3 Likes

Not a fan of being in combat infinitely and having to run across the entire map on foot to get back to bolvar and still being in combat by the time i get there

Actually considering doing a bug report for the combat because it’s highkey ridiculous

Can’t wait for flying as well

It looks pretty and i’ll do the zone but i’d like to be able to use the flightpaths and mount

1 Like

While true, you are missing the point.

You posting a video of exploring and playing in ZM could incline people to come back.

That is in fact a GOOD thing.

Please?

I realize you want them to see it for themselves, that’s great.

However again, you would be at the very least showing people what it actually looks like in game.

1 Like

That’s because you rather follow what general discussion says when it was “lul water is content” or whatever General Discussion decided to bash Blizzard, when really majority of you and your said colleagues wouldn’t actually play the PTR to see that 9.2 is really isn’t what they thought

3 Likes

Bro just go there lmao

4 Likes

Now you’re missing the point.

I’m not at home to log in.

Some who WILL NOT log in to check for themselves because it will cost them money will not log in just to check it out.

This is a way to show people what the content looks like inside the game.

Without them having to spend their own money for what may not be a deal maker.

3 Likes

You logging on the forums is enough for them to say “Turgin plays WoW” if that’s what you’re trying to avoid

2 Likes

My sub is set to run out.

If their self delusion is that bad?

I can’t help them.

And, to type it, they likely will not choose to change.

1 Like

How about just logging into PTR to check it out? I’m fairly positive a sub isn’t required for that.

Realistically a “content creator” should’ve made a recording already for those interested. I’m not one of those.

2 Likes

That would require effort

2 Likes

“What do you like cheese sandwiches or something? I have a whole van full of them right over here…”

RIP Norm MacDonald. :wink:

2 Likes

hey @Humanbreak, not to change the subject too much, but wanted to pick your brains a bit: do you think the 30 day bans on some of these GD’ers will expire by the time Mage Tower rolls around again?

If it’s a lot of bans that went out, I worry they might still be banned by the time it rolls around again so that means fewer customers/demand for consumables on the AH. It’s something to think about.

1 Like

That’s been a problem the whole expansion. Jealous of my Night Elves having a vanish.

2 Likes

Druid stealth is the main reason I have never swapped classes

3 Likes