"This account is already logged in"

I’m trying to use the App but when I open it, it says that “I’m already logged in”

I even went to the Battle.net Security section and logged me out from all devices and even then I’m getting that message.

What’s going on?

1 Like

I am having the same thing happen to me as well.

I went and changed my password, even though I have the authenticator, just to be safe.

1 Like

Just to ask the obvious question: you’re logged out of the game, right? Being in-game, whether Retail or Classic, uses your license. So does using the app. And you can’t use your license twice simultaneously.

As I replied in Twitter… My PC where I play WoW is actually turned off at home and I’m at work.
There’s absolutely no way that the game could be running… And EVEN THEN I’m getting that message.

Also, as mentioned I used the “log out from all devices” functionality in the Battle.net website. That even logs you out of the game if you have it running…

1 Like

Well, then your account or your mobile app installation is definitely bugged.

It’s not universal, though. Works fine for me, indicating that the issue is specific either to your account or your specific mobile app installation.

Have you tried the app from another device?

While you were at the Blizzard Security page, did you look at the recent access log? It would show the most recent logins. May not help if the phantom login is really a phantom or if it’s so old it doesn’t register in a “most recent” list

I was able to get it to work by logging into the BNet app, took 4x as it gave me errors too.

Then I tried logging into the companion app and it worked.

That being said, it’s very unstable and changing characters disconnects me from the app and I have to close it out and restart it each time.

This all started this morning for me. I use it like every 4 hours lol

1 Like

I’m seeing the same issue, iPhone XS on iOS 14.4.

Yes, on my iPad. Same result.

The recent access panel is precisely where the “LOG OUT FROM ALL DEVICES” link is.
I logged out from all devices a 2nd time so the most recent login was only the session on the Battle.net website from my phone. Didn’t help at all.

And now, for some stupid reason it NOW works after arriving home, actually turning on my PC and logging into the desktop BattleNet app.

At first flush, this sounds like a transient server-side issue. “Self-solving” problems often are.

Problem is, I lost 10+ hours of being able to assign missions.

Account already logged in (I’m not logged in). Android Galaxy S9

Just in case anyone else is still having this problem because I was…I had to uncheck ‘Keep me logged in’ when starting the pc version of the battle.net app. Surprised I have do that even when the app is not running.