Thinking of transfering here

Just wanted to know what the rp scene on horde is like here coming from Wyrmrest Accord. I am more or less looking for a raiding guild for mythic that could use a blood dk, but I also like to dabble in some roleplay to. So just curious whats the state of ed at the current moment :))

1 Like

Role play is here but quite different than Wyrmrest. For Horde, Quickfuse Cartel, Desolate Conclave, and Redwood Tribe come to mind.

Mythic raiding, I would refer you to the Syndicate, Nascent, Spiral Out on Hordeside.

Current state of ED is just as it always is, kill or be killed. If you enjoy Warmode and WPvP, ED is the right choice… GL!

I can’t really speak to the PvE scene but, I banter on Trade and I often notice advertisements for them so I know they’re here.

RP wise ED tends to be more story and event driven. I do see walk up RP in Org more often these days but the biggest turn outs are at events. Usually with a specific theme, user created mini-game or WPvP objective.

Speaking of the PvP, ED was a RPPVP server and thats still ingrained in the culture. Outside certain cross faction RP events or running weekly assaults I dislike turning WM off and I don’t think I’m in a minority opinion there.

That being said I have guildmates who are just here for the RP and casual PvE. And that’s fine but it’s almost a certainty you’ll be at least peer pressured into flagging so, keep that in mind if it’s a deal breaker.

The RP is limited to WWE drama this server is a RPPVP server once on this server we don’t do erotic RP, we just do RP events and RP battles. The Guilds on this server that RP you would have to look up.