Thinking of Rolling on Emerald Dream

Hello everyone, I’ve been thinking of rolling on emerald dream for a while now. I’ve always loved world pvp, and i know this server is one of the best, Also i’ve always wanted to dabble into roleplaying so i wanted to give it a shot, So i have a few questions.

1. How’s the roleplaying scene on emerald dream? Is it active? How is both horde and alliance rp?

2. How’s the world pvp? Is it active at all? Is there a lot of people doing it?

3. How’s the raiding/pve content in emerald dream, are people pushing heroics/mythics?

Thanks guys!

Well I can’t speak for RP because I don’t really do it, but there is a discord for it both on horde and alliance. WPvP is alive and well. There are communities for it horde side. Not sure about alliance.

1 Like

Check out this guild listing to get a feel for the types of activities/themes/sizes for the respective guilds.

This isn’t always the case, but generally speaking If you want RP, PvP and PvE, there’s guilds that will cater to 2 out of the 3 really well, but less so for the third. Just depends on what suits your playstyle the best!

Also recommend stopping into the Alliance and Horde RP Discords. You can talk to and connect with to decide which groups you best mesh with.

Alliance RP Discord - https://discord.gg/9kjuD6P

Horde RP Discord - https://discord.gg/CmRHmE8

2 Likes

I see Nearo is posting as well, and yes, both sides of ED have RP events, WPVP events, and are working hand-in-hand in both of those arenas.

As for PVP, there are guilds on both sides that are running Heroic and some pushing into Mythic. Come jump into the discords, introduce yourself and you will definitely get some responses!

Come on over buddy, the rp is fun, the wpvp is always there, and pve content is a PM away to the felweed Cartel. If you want pvp and rp you can PM me or Fekheu ingame for an invite to our guild if you’re interested and looking for a guild to start off with and try.

Hail Scarrow! Yes we are active in every aspect of the game, and that goes for both factions. As Draggrosh stated my guild Felweed Cartel is always running PvE: normal/heroic/mythic raiding and Mythic+ ranging from +2 to +15. We also RP and pvp whether its world PvP or our upcoming RBG team. Holler if you need any assistance, Akuma#1322. Cheers!

What is the discord?

Msg me on discord for the horde info… @Winter#3381

Both discord invites are invalid

if you msg. @Winter#3381 I can send an invite to either ED Alliance or Horde discords :slight_smile:

1 Like

ED is fantastic! I’ve been on the server since 2012 (been playing since 2006), and won’t go anywhere else. Alliance and Horde both have solid guilds and WPVP is good. Later in this expansion, its slowed down a bit in activity, but at the start of every expansion its booming. If Shadowlands is better than than BFA, I expect a strong resurgence of players.

1 Like

I started playing on ED in BC and haven’t found a replacement for it.