Thinking of moving here

How is it as far as questing and population? Is everyone tripping over each other waiting for the next thing to spawn so they can hope to get in on it? I’m a low level right now so how’s that work?
What about the AH? Is it packed and fairly priced, or is everything expensive?

I don’t play on Aerie Peak, so I apologize Amn for being off-topic.

I’m just so curious why you care about any of those things. WRT tripping over each other, you can always party with someone from another server and phase, to get potentially immediate rare spawns (or at least to add another [or more] dimension[s] to spawn hunting.)

Why not roll another character on another server?

The AH… The higher the max-level becomes, and the more gold inflates, the higher the price on things. Like, could you imagine 10 gold for a level 10 item in Vanilla?

So I should stay away from realms with HIGH populations? Obviously the FULL ones too.

I’m not sure how much it really matters now, with cross-realm play the way it is, but…

My recommendation to anyone would always be to join a high population or full realm, unless you have a compelling reason not to.

EDIT: just wanted to add that I have never played on an RP (Role Playing) server. Lately, I had been thinking about transferring to one, because I had heard that they are not sharded, but that was maybe old, or just inaccurate information.

I don’t play horde side Aerie Peak but I’ve been ally side here since WoD. I like it. I’ve never had any trouble completing quests due to tripping over each other.

AH prices don’t seem that high compared to regional prices. And since it is a high population realm, you can make pretty good money selling on the AH if you want to.

Let’s not forget though, the high pop is alliance side, not horde side, so there is likely not as much activity for a blood elf. It is certainly a good realm however for alliance.