Thinking of moving here

I currently play on Emerald Dream but I am thinking of xferring here, how is the wpvp?

1 Like

To be frank, ED has had a lot of its old World PVP guilds come back, so it’ll be your best bet. I don’t see much organized WPVP happening on Tich until likely the new expac. Tich has lots of WPVP but you have to find it.

always hord to kill, in elwyn forest or durotar. Other than that, server is dead like rest of the game

Funny. I was JUST eyeing maybe potentially moving back to ED for world pvp.

Like someone else said, Tich has plenty of wpvp but it often not organized. I moved back to tich from ed cause ED; like a lot of other servers, has highs and lows but Tich is always popping.

That’s why this is so conflicting cause when ED is good it’s Great but being stuck there in the low moments it feels dead. Idk :sob:

Both servers are great, ED is just known for its WPVP since forever. I’m from ED, but I love Tich. Won’t ever move back. If you need pvp, join us. #WSV

Hi Cedrikk,

I know theres a lot of discussion about world pvp and its entirety. I was from Emerald Dream but had to take leave for personal reasons and moved my toon to Tichondrius. The world pvp here is insane. Its definitely one for the books. If you are interested in joining Tichondrius, You should message me!

Spartanics#1701

Emerald Dream is just 10 people placing bounties on each others heads, and dueling.

Tichondrius is the best for WPvP.

@RealOwlcapwn