Thinking about transferring

I’ve recently returned to the game, but my realm is dead on alliance and I’m thinking about transferring this character to the server.

I’d like to focus on gearing through M+ and possibly raiding in a medium sized guild where I can get to know the people I am playing with.

Look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hi Kivle!

Welcome back! Dalaran is actually a great server. It’s one of the bigger servers and is fairly evenly faction balanced~60/40 A/H.

We are a newly formed guild on Dalaran looking for good people, and would love to chat! We are building a community where people come first, where we simply enjoy each other’s company while doing our best to afford access to all corners of this awesome game. We’re just ran through an 11/12 Normal progression this week to get to know one another and afford our new and returning plays the ability to see the fights before stepping into Heroic, and ultimately get situated for shadow lands progression. We may clear N’Zoth Normal this weekend to allow us to jump into Heroic next week. We don’t have spec/class/attendance requirements, play what you like when you like.

We are also active outside of raid nights with m+/arena/alt-raid(coming soon), mog, pets, etc. We are actively gearing our new players through m+. We also just enjoy the heck out of m+ as well! Our recruitment post and my contact info are below, hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

My guild transfered here at the beginning of the expansion from a dying server and have been happy. Players are pretty friendly, there are many guilds at different levels of progression, and while it is a “full” server, it feels more like a large server.

Stop by the server’s Discord channel if you have any questions, want to meet people, or get info on guilds that are recruiting.

Dalaran is a happening server. Plenty of players on both factions. If you’re looking for a guild home there are many wonderful guilds here. My guild is a dual faction guild which share one discord server. We’re casual and we typically have a lot going on like raids, dungeons, mythic+, events, contests, etc.

Here is some more info if interested:

Contacts:
Alliance side: contact a guild member via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side: contact a guild member via /who Pensive

Either side:
Co-GM Asch @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Co-GM DOC @ Bnet Brighthammer#1121642
Assistant GM Frah @ Bnet Inzania#11304
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421

Apologies for the hijack but I did not want to start another “thinking of transferring” thread when there’s already one. Is there a good population on both factions?

I have a character or two looking for a new longterm home (not this one obviously) and I play both factions regularly. Leaning Horde at the moment but not totally sure. I have no desire to chase progression raiding anymore, at this point I’d consider AOTC as being more than enough, even completing the raid on Normal would be fine. I also haven’t done any Mythic dungeons at all, ever since I took a break in WoD and only came back during BFA so they are a brand new thing to me, and the idea seems fun to get into.

1 Like

Hey Kivle! The Alliance is def more populated than Horde from my experience.

Speaking of which, if you are looking for an active raiding guild, ORCA is a Dalaran Alliance guild looking for more ranged dps to join the pod roster into Shadowlands. We are wrapping up BFA with mythic raiding, we’ve raided for 3 weeks and achieved 12/12N, 12/12H, getting 2/12M the first night we stepped in Ny’Alotha. We also run M+ keys off raid and we pvp on Friday nights.

We raid on a relaxed 9 hour weekly schedule at T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST. We have a relaxed raid environment but serious and dedicated raiding when it comes to killing these bosses. Our raid is led by a former US Top 50 raider with previous CE achievements. We have prospects of achieving CE as a guild on this lightweight schedule.

If you’re interested, I look forward to hearing from you. Maybe alliance could be an option for you. If so, you can reach me on bnet at Kae#11715 or discord Kae#4869

1 Like

If you’re interested in a dual faction guild give us a look. I’ll repost what I had to the original thread. There are a lot of great guilds on Dalaran so I’m sure you’ll find a home somewhere.

Contacts:
Alliance side: contact a guild member via /who Pénsive (to get the accent press alt and type 130)

Horde side: contact a guild member via /who Pensive

Either side:
Co-GM Asch @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Co-GM DOC @ Bnet Brighthammer#1121642
Assistant GM Frah @ Bnet Inzania#11304
GM Briar @ Bnet Briar#1421