Thinking about transferring

Come to Sulfuras—we meed more Alliance.

No ones trying to transfer to lopsided servers like that.

That said, go to a pve server. Places like netherwind and bene don’t need more ally. You’ll run what’s left of the horde off faster.

The direction of this game is to have one faction servers. Look no further than retail for what will happen.

1 Like

bene is a great server, i wouldnt go pve, you can never leave it

Bene is a super good server, I’m just saying we’re over 60/40 now, if we get many more ally it will become a pve server like the rest of the horde sided ones are.

no go away

no stop

What are you? the gatekeeper of bigglesworth?

i can choose to transfer to any server i want.

i’ll come and gank you too.

dont have any friends on any of the other servers you played on i guess :confused:

ganking doesnt exist anymore lol

Nope, lone wolf :frowning:

then i will kick you in the shin! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No it’s increasing. I sure wish people would quit transferring to a realm with a majority. it’s getting ridiculous, and it’s a pvp server.
I’ve been here forever, but it’s soon to be another extremely lopsided server that for all intents is soon to be a pve server. Why do Alliance roll pvp to begin with, then make the realm 100% ally.? We can’t even do any world pvp objectives (for rep or tokens) because the objectives don’t change over anymore.
I’ve transferred another toon twice to get it to a realm as 50/50 balance as I can. Both times it ended up a supermajority and turned into PVE. I give up. I’m one of the minority alliance that actually likes PVP, and carebear alliance or ones that only fight 10v1 take away all the fun by destroying realms.
But seriously, why be on a pvp realm if you’re like 80% of the alliance?

This is actually kind of a good point. OP might be better off transferring to a one sided Alliance PvE server. If he decides that’s what he wants, then just stay there or go full PvE.

Yup WoW Airlines flight #102 departing to Sulfuras Alliance with one passenger, departs from Sulfuras Alliance with half the alliance at the same time he’s stepping onto the tarmac.

Oh you’re Alliance? Come to Benediction. You’ll fit right in. Benediction is now officially the largest most active server in all of TBC. You can thank the collective efforts of the Alliance for that. Bravo

Go to benediction. Biggest alliance population on a PvP server. Soon to be 100% Alliance so you wont have to deal with ganks. It’s nice. If you want a huge population and a safe place to play go there

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.