Thinking about transferring

I am currently not happy on my current server, Heartseeker, and am thinking about transferring servers. I’ve narrowed it down to a few servers: Bigglesworth, Westfall, Netherwind, Atiesh, and Benediction. Can anyone on any of these servers tell me what it’s like? Positives, negatives, and anything else. I’m also Alliance if that matters.

1 Like

Westfall has a massive alliance population. Literally like 20 alliance players every 100 feet.

1 Like

Is gonna head into the same direction as heartseeker. Its already on its way. Why pay 25 bucks just so you end up on another heartseeker in a few months?

You should go to Skeram.

1 Like

Besides heartseeker being 100% alliance can you tell me what you don’t like about it so I can better recommend you a server

You on westfall Nocht?

sucks dont come here

I love Atiesh, I’ve played on Blameux, Arcanite Reaper and Thunderfury as well. Atiesh is my favorite, but that could just be because it’s the only normal server I’ve played on.

Bigglesworth has some of the nicest folks I’ve met on Alliance side.

That being said, they are also intense raiders and yes a lot of weird names and meme guilds.

Still, nicest folks ever.

Was on Westfall, xferred off because horde side was dead.

tbh Pagle is the place to go for Alliance.

Mankrik for Horde.

2 Likes

Amazingly dead. Kind of incredibly so given how large the server itself is.

1 Like

Try and convince a bunch of alliance players to come and join kromcrush. We need all the alliance we can get. Lets make kromcrush great again!

East coast servers seem okay for the most part.

If you tell us why you’re not happy it would make it easier for us to find you a new home.

With that said, your list is rather odd. Bigglesworth is PvP and overwhelmingly horde. Westfall and Atiesh are PvE and overwhelmingly alliance. Netherwind and Benediction have significant alliance majorities, and Netherwind is already on the verge of becoming Heartseeker, while Benediction seems to be Incendius 2.0.

I’m enjoying Westfall. I’m still leveling, so I may not be the best person to ask about the raiding scene yet or pvp. There are plenty of people out leveling. I see horde leveling periodically. I tried to ask a couple of Blood Elves if they wanted to group for a named quest mob yesterday - Doh noob - those aren’t night elves…

Bigglesworth Alliance thats where im going. they are always wpvp in Org and other areas

Ya come get rekt on bigglesworth

Is the ally population in Netherwind declining? I was thinking to transfer my alt there

I really like atiesh. Good community.