Thinking about transferring my main to ED

Its been a few years since I played on ED. thinking about transferring my shaman to ED. Is the pvp scene still good? Horde Pvp guilds?

1 Like

It’s not what it was. People say it’s growing again, but I’m not seeing it in world on either faction. I think a lot of people simply re subbed for DF, which is great, but the 24h fight that used to exist on EDream is no more.

7 Likes

Best horde pvp guild right now is WSB, things are starting to change for the better with the new influx of players coming in. Realm grew about 20% recently, it’s looking very promising for DF. Come on in and give it a shot!

There’s a lot of flavor to our pvp here. The realm is a high pop realm with notable characters.

Also, I would take a hard look at the people who reply to these threads. Ask yourself whether they actually play on this realm or are people who got upset with how world pvp works on this realm and transferred off.

3 Likes

ah yes. the sub thread. i expected that. . .

1 Like

Source: Trust me bro

5 Likes

I know, I know, ED forums (and culture) are simply superior to WRA’s.

1 Like

i havnt left EDream personally…

2 Likes

Keep on being negative gobbos, it’s a good look!

I’ve travelled every realm in this here land. PVP is HOT in ED right now. Idk why the sudden excitement but I know it’s happening and I’m getting caught up in it! USA is always looking for new faces and fresh perspectives!

5 Likes

My wife and I switched to this server a few weeks ago. So far so good.

6 Likes

You should transfer your shaman to ED. The PvP scene is still good and has a fair number of Horde PvP guilds.

3 Likes

To be fair, negative Nancies complained about this realm even back in MoP, which was an awesome time for ED and world PvP.

5 Likes

Excuse me a sec or so as I totally hurl a little bit… ALOT!

Hahahaha

WRA and MG are the singular most toxic servers in WoW. Did what I would call a “tour of duty” on both and my God was that RP just oh so bad.

Been gaming online since NWN on AOL, long before EQ and UO were even a thing. Between that and all the other games that I’ve played, which were a lot, the best RP’ers have always been PvP realms. Every single time. I don’t miss all that cringe RP. I’ve seen better RP’ers that I’ve run into randomly on here thus far.

The real reason ED gets drama from people not playing on our server is that they can’t handle the stone cold truth of it all, they are jealous, or we didn’t coddle their ego like they thought we would do here. This ain’t no place for drama queens baby!

Himmy I totally want to talk to you about the event by the way. Synette gave me the URL for your discord but I didn’t use it because I was unsure if doing so would be disrespectful. She was good to me and I appreciate that very much.

players would leave ED seeking greener pastures and find nothing