Thinking about making a female dwarf preist

Just need to know… does their hair still twirl during spellcasts??

2 Likes

y u make 1 of those wen u get this thing way better PLUS we hot and waggle … dont waste u time on nothin not dareni

1 Like

Posting because I am curios myself.

Haven’t see a female dwarf caster in awhile. I too am curious lol :stuck_out_tongue:

what is a preist? I think a dark iron dwarf priest would be cool

meh, I’m not a fan of the dark irons. I can’t but help to see them as the bad guys from my vanilla days.

I love my female Dwarf!

Females dwarves are amazing.

And yes, I believe their hair moves during casts. Maybe not all hairstyles, but definitely the longer ones. Why don’t you do a class test as one and see if it works? (My caster dwarf has short hair, and I haven’t played her in a while.)

At work, unfortunately. Finishing up a 12 hour shift at the check in desk of an urgent care.

It does, and it’s amazing.

The chestal bouncing was nerfed a bit… which I don’t mind, since it never made sense with plate. No matter how hard you’re running, boobs aren’t that strong!

3 Likes

TY! finally someone comes through with the important info!

All this arguing over covenants, GCD changes… we all need to unite under the one common banner of the awesomeness of DWARF HAIR TWIRLING!

1 Like

One of my mains is a female dwarf monk with that hair. She’s a brewmaster, but it still does the thing on occasions when I cast.

Yes.

1 Like

What’s a female dwarf?

Beautiful dwarf and I love your transmog too!

1 Like

My pally’s long braids move when she casts, yup :grin: Excellent race and class choice, btw.