Thinking About Endwalker

I’m thinking about going with Endwalker…

The reason why I quit FF was because, I felt like the raids were too puzzle-based. Think Fatescribe only way more intense, and for every single raid pretty much… it was too hard to pick up. I got really far and was doing e9s, e11s, but I eventually just snapped and said this isnt for me.

…but I’m thinking a few things: Maybe if I were to actually start playing at the beging of an expansion, being fed tiers as they come out, would be way better for pace in terms of learning… I master a tier, and on to the next. Instead of playing literally at the end of an expansion (I played over this summer for about 2 months) and being confused as to where to start and literally everyone else has already mastered everything. And another thing too, who knows if the new raids will be as mechanic heavy as they were in SB… I’m sure they will be because that seems like a pinnacle feature of FF… but I suppose playing them tier by tier will be much more intellectually organized for me and I can actually join a static eventually.

What are your thoughts on what I said? Are you going back for Endwalker?

This thread doesnt even make sense to open here.

Fb, reddit or FF forums would be a much better place. WHY here?

I never left. FF14 is technically my main MMO. I just sorta raid log on WoW so I can do the raids.

I imagine the raids in Endwalker will be much of the same mechanic wise. Good for me since I prefer FF14’s raids to the ones in WoW, but I can see them not being everyone’s thing. I just love that dance. I love that feeling when everything finally moves into place and it’s one fluid choreographed movement.

Otherwise I’m excited for the story. Not even just the MSQ, although I can’t wait for that. Naw, the fact that the normal raids and alliance raids are gonna have original stories this time and not crossovers excites me. We get to learn more about the Ascians (or whatever the heck Pandemonium is), and more about the Twelve. I’m really looking forward to it.

Island Sanctuaries are also something I’m looking forward to. Less so the farming aspect, but that could still be cool. I just like the idea of having my own little island. I hope they include some form of instanced housing on it too, so I can stop trying to get one in a main city.

And then there are the new trial mounts. No idea what those are gonna be, but of course I’m gonna collect them all.

Yeah… I’m super excited for this expansion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes