Thinking about coming back to Durotan

I transferred off earlier this year but was wondering if things have improved and if my old guild is still around (Alliance) Casual Indulgence? I had fun up until they just imploded and left server. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

Honestly BfA has taken a serious toll on the server. Ysera/Durotan used to have hundreds of raiding guilds, and is down to maybe 45 active, with 4-5 doing any mythic content.

The community is not as strong as it once was, you’d be better off saving the gold/$25 and either staying where you are or going to one of the larger servers. At least that way if your guild implodes again you have hundreds of other options.

1 Like

It depends on what you are looking for. There isn’t much of a push for mythic around here, but there are plenty of social groups, groups clearing heroic and groups that have enough people to mess around in mythic a bit. If you are looking for a team you can make some friends on, there are def options alliance side. I think there are less total guilds horde side though.

I am not really caring about mythic raids or heroic raids, I just want to play with a group of people who aren’t going to up and leave or just jerks/elitists, that really isn’t my scene. There used to a few on this realm I knew about but I never bothered them.

Horde side has a handle of guilds to choose from, filled with a lot of good folks. I run the GM community for horde and alliance, and admin the realm discord. Hit me up if you want to talk more about finding a guild on the server.

Jaz#1591

2 Likes