Think we'll get to be those Big Dragonoid things as an Allied Race?

yes plz for all the other classes. dracthyr can stay evokers, they’re cool.

1 Like

Plot twist, season 4 we all get fully customisable dragonkin visage forms.

Its all just magic.

1 Like

I want them soley for the fact that whoever made them knows exactly what’s up.

Horde or Alliance ?
they do look Horde… :frowning:

Red and black Horde, Green and Blue alliance. Bronze neutral.

2 Likes

Yes, they’re possibly thinking about it! So if you want this, be vocal! Theres an interview in this thread that talks about it:

2 Likes

Neutral like Dracthyr. We all work with them.

2 Likes

Playable drakonid would be a nice way for Blizz to make amends for the lizard race we actually got.

4 Likes

Would 100% racechange my warrior to drakonid the moment it came out.

2 Likes

My warrior was made day one TBC launch draenei, I would really really reeeeally be tempted to race change. The drakonid model is just too good.

1 Like

Hopefully. And add an egg form.
Optimum AFK form.

Right?! :smiley:

id be down with the thickness

2 Likes

It would feel so… off.

The Dracthyr already haven’t settled in the factions nor made a use for themselves that they now reside in Algeth’ar Academy and soon the Forbidden Reach. Having them recruit Drakonids doesn’t have any logic yet.

That’ll change once we go back to Forbidden Reach.

I don’t see why not. We may need their help with a later baddie. Or they may want to join us to help the Dracthyr. Lots of reasons can be made! :smiley:

1 Like

Just gotta trick one of them into taking the blood oath of the horde, then the whole race is press-ganged to the frontlines.

This is orc law.

1 Like

Drakonid are siiiick. It’s just not gonna happen for so many reasons. I’d love it to happen, but it won’t. I’ve been waiting for playable Naga since TBC. Playable Tuskar seem like a genuine possibility, though.

I’d rather have the new Gnolls out of any of them, though. But that’s also not going to happen. Dracthyr are cool and great and I genuinely do love them, but… I still feel like they’re an odd choice with Naga, Tuskar, Gnolls, and Ethereals all totally on the table. I felt the sane when Pandas were introduced.

If you read the interview in the thread I posted, yes, they are thinking about the possibility. So there is hope!

Drakonids are what we should have gotten all along.

1 Like

It would be nice.

very nice.

1 Like