Things that are... Too Strong?

Warriors are fine imo - they are strong sure, but they are farrrrr below everything Mud listed

Hmm. If they were to adjust Warlocks I imagine it’d be reduce the duration of the freedom or its movement speed buff, like 6>3 seconds and 50%>30% or something.

completely right it should be a 3min cd and duration should be between 5s to 7s and ability that let you ignore all damage taken for the last 10s is just massively absurd

DKs IBF has a 3min cd, 8s duration and usually all DKs die thru it cuz is a 30% damage reduction, basically a feint but with 9x the CD :smiling_face:

I’d be cool with that like give movement increase but no freedom so like they cant just nascar away and have port again in 10 seconds

game feels pretty good right now. no complaints here. enh does feel terrible in shuffle tho, that could use some kind of buff.

1 Like

idk about this take my dude, I hate mages too but Im thinkin like maybe 1.5min and 5 sec but not purgeable if we’re being realistic

1 Like

My only complaints really is Augvoker and pally Sac. Other than that game feels alright.

Mm really just feels so miserable to fight

5 Likes

yeah, data does not agree with you

h ttps://pvp.subcreation.net/solo-shuffle.html

2 Likes

I would say Aug is the biggest one for me. Seems like every aug team are triple terribads who run in circles all game and somehow manage to win.
Aug comps are just designed for babies.

1 Like

11 Likes

Yea, agreed. Every match against an Augvoker i know its gonna be a 7 minute snooze fest. Win or lose its frustrating

1 Like

mages need some tuning

otherwise ww monk burst is a bit high

also nerf shadowmeld

10 Likes

I agree with all of these, and especially with rdruid. At this point I don’t think further nerfs to holy paladin should even be in anyone’s top 5 most wanted changes.

Hand of Sacrifice might be strong (e.g., too much damage reduction, too short a cd, etc.), but in the end it isn’t really that bad.

In my opinion the rdruid treant uptime/healing is way too strong considering it’s bot healing.

Aug evokers design win condition is to ensure that games certainly end due to damp/mana, which just makes any game with them suck (unless you get off on winning games that way).

Arcane is just a joke, and people need to stop lumping in frost and fire when they are asking for nerfs.

MM hunter pretty much auto wins against cloth targets. This spec needs to be redesigned, maybe to give it a node where it can opt for spell damage against plate/mail classes, or physical damage against cloth/leather, then nerf/balance the overall damage, this way they aren’t gods against low armor and peasants vs high armor.

2 Likes

If I said what I wanted to say I’d probably get banned again

2 Likes

I’m not saying Hand of Sacrifice is perfectly fine as is. I’m just saying that there are way more broken things atm.

Rsham could use some buffs too, I never see them, and on the rare occasion I do, they can’t compete.

It’s one of the more egregious things things right now, though, no?

2 Likes

When hpala is in what feels like 90% of games and you have to get through this + multiple other defensive rotations it gets pretty stale

Increase duration reduce dmg reduction or some combo of both

3 Likes