Thin Jelly

I have the Bumbles pet, did up to the point the Hive mother is a vender. I have been flying for hours and not a single Thin Jelly. Wowhead as at least 2 posts of similar issues. My ground resolution is one, I have tried way points to known spawns and nothing. I have looked extensively for about 3 hours now, and nothing

Did you do the quest where you travel to the Hive Mother cave and the guy talks to the Hivemother? I was stuck on this for a while and I realized that just outside of the cave was a jelly, grab that, give it to the Hivemother, and it will move you along so you can go into the cave (instead of being “attacked” when you go in). Once that is complete, you will be asked to feed a brood, then you can go collect honey.

I can’t seem to find the first thin jelly anywhere. Might still be a bug or something. I disabled all add-on’s, reloaded, re-logged, etc, and still nothing.

Where is the exact location of the first thin jelly? Thanks in advance.

After you offer the Thin Jelly to the Hivemother, you need to also offer the Thin Jelly to the Nascent bee that’s near Barry. Once you do that, Barry will say something about collecting more Jellies and the Bee gives you an initial 30 rep. Barry will then move to the outside of the cave and become a vendor himself.

From a comment on Wowhead:

Obtain the Jelly from the deposit at 63.20, 28.44. Bring this back to the bee. Congrats, you’ve unlocked the faction!

The first jelly is not far from the cave entrance.

1 Like

Heads up: don’t kill Honey Smasher until you feed the first thin jelly to bees as described by Tindomerel above. He won’t give the 500 rep. Just screwed me out of the rep for the first day because of this, and Blizzard needs to make sure these kind of oversights are caught in testing so that players prone to slip on cosmic banana peels such as myself don’t get screwed like this again. I even already had neutral with the faction, but because I didn’t follow the unwritten rules precisely I lost a days worth of that rep.

2 Likes

this… tyvm

also make sure to not dispel your sting. after following hearthas’s advice and finding the jelly. i had to go back in the cave and get stung again.

1 Like

I found the first jelly and am neutral now but can’t find anything to feed. Also not finding any jelly at all. I’ve looked for the little bee and/or larva, but it’s not there. Ground clutter set to 1.

1 Like