They're trying to take our observer away!

Warlock customization - leave the Observer alone - In Development / Dragonflight Fractures In Time PTR - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Warlock and warlock allies unite! I was so excited about 10.1.5 for the new customisation but now they’re taking away the beloved eyeball!

16 Likes

They aren’t trying, they are doing it

3 Likes

They should be stopped!

4 Likes

It’s PTR and they’ve already walked back half the warlock changes so here we are

It’s why it needs more attention.

1 Like

observe this eyeball leaving

:v:

nah im just kidding

taking away customization options is really weird

3 Likes

Yawn, this is old news. Find something new to be faux-outraged about, forumite.

This is one change that they absolutely better walk back or I’m deleting my Warlock. No reason to have a Warlock who has had their RP storyline revolve around a demon I can’t even have anymore.

3 Likes

How is it old news?

It was only recently announced.

I wouldn’t say I’m “outraged”. But I’m certainly irritated as a lock main with 130 days /played that a pet I’ve had for 10 years is being removed from the game. Which seems more than justified.

5 Likes

They take it away yet don’t give us Red Eredar or Lightforged Demons to compensate.

A huge Blizzard L.

2 Likes

You only have one?

And common.
So common it’s part of their name.
bLizzard

2 Likes

#savetheobserver

4 Likes

Don’t do this to us blizzard!

2 Likes

Tragic spork accident don’t ask

I don’t play Warlock, does the Observer do something different than the other Warlock pets?

It’s a glyph for the Fel puppy. One we’ve had for a decade that they claim people are too dumb to know what it is when it interrupts.

3 Likes

Ah, okay. I’m going to make a theory and say they might be trying to turn the Observer into its own thing on the talent tree maybe? I don’t know why they’re taking away something like this; it’s a harmless glyph.

Nothing is being added, just removed. And yes, it’s dumb.

1 Like

Have they said WHY they’re taking it away?

Yep. A pretty bs reason.

1 Like