"they want to try to save the system before throwing it out."

Stop.Feeding.

I can manage time to time to get a real argument out of people. But don’t worry about me I’ve seen worse on those forums.

1 Like

Classic toons below level 20 have become the new “pre-60 Death Knight”

We all remember the throw away toons people made when they didn’t want their behavior to be attached to their main posting toons. So they simply made a DK.

No insult to modern DKS, but early on, many used them as throw away toons for trolling.

Not to them - logically, on paper.

It’s not meaningless - just like people making the choice to be in committed relationships isn’t meaningless.

This is what logically doesn’t make sense about your argument.

At the end of the day you say the value isn’t derived from what others can/can’t do - but in order for you to be ok with the system everyone else has to play the game the way you want.

1 Like

You need to knock it off.

You need to knock it off too.

Worst thing is, you can’t put Classic toons on Mute either. Regular toons can be muted but it won’t let you mute Classic toons.

And they know it.

I’ve already explained to you what’s going on.

I don’t think it’s worth pushing for any more information from him.

He’s already given you enough information to deduce what his intentions are and where he derives his value. He just won’t admit it like the rest of us are willing to do.

1 Like

That’s fair - but it does end up clogging up the threads with text that isn’t valuable. Like you said - there IS plenty worse on these forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, the format of this forums doesn’t really make discussions that doable.
You end up pretty much responding to your notifications.

1: yes? also true? if it will make you feel better i’ll replace you with general public
2:That was a joke,nuance is again lost on many of you
3: again,that was a joke and again you take this stuff way to personal
4: no my opinion is just moot because i know it doesn’t matter
5: That’s not what i’m saying but whatever you’re not interested in discussion anyway just adding your ‘‘do things my way not their way’’!
6:So long as it makes sense and isn’t just a toggle fine.
7:and yet, you take people coming in with different opinions personally

The quote broke so i had to do it this way,stupid thing.

Do you have a problem with me you would like to discuss verdre?
I was unaware classic toons could not be muted, they should fix that,bad enough we don’t have an account block feature anymore. RIP old forums
Oh also, what’s the cutoff point? what level and faction and race and version of the game do i have to be in order for my opinion to be valid so i don’t come off as a troll again.

So lot of jokes, being unecessary rude.

I don’t mind people opinions, but if they’re not willing to explain themselves I have a hard time to care about those opinions.

For me I don’t see the gain in locking POWER gains in small reputations. Insignificative vs the choices I made with my race and factions.
Insignificative vs my class.
But more significative power wise than my race or faction?
That are basicly just another talent row.

Moreover, you can completly dodge the bullet by making 4 characters of the same class join different covenants. How is that more impactful for me?
Basicly choices are impactful when you let them be impactful.
You can take the decision to stick with a covenant, and that’s fine for you.
Even before they locked the character creation so you could only make either Horde or Alliance. You could just create another account.
If you make bigger walls, people will just use bigger ladders.
It’s easier to make smaller walls, so people can just step over If they want to. But for other people they don,t have to.

And Just another borrowed power, that will make the rest of the game feel worse.
Why? Because of how much they put value on it, you will have to farm stuff because of it. Your class will feel less interesting, because they will keep adding to it each patch. Making the game only really complete by the last patch.

A lot of people dislike borrowed power systems. But that does seem to be how Blizzard avoids the inevitable power creep that’ll happen.

It’s easier to give a temporary boost, then remove it end of expansion and increment everyone’s power at a smaller scale for the next expansion.

It lets them throw out “big” numbers without worrying about long term consequences of doing so.

I’m not rude, you’re just sensitive and take everything personally,that’s a personal problem you’re just going to have to deal with. or don’t it’s your life.
I’ll make this easy for you here is my opinion verbatim
I like the idea of hard choices, they give the game no matter it’s sub type some meat some substance, but i understand that i am a dying breed of player so i accept that what i want i wont get,
if blizzard finds a middle ground great if not i’ll be disappointed but at least everybody else will be happy.

And for the record, i’m not trolling i’m not a troll, stop using troll as a pseudonym for ‘‘person who’s personality i dislike’’

Ah ok the classic excuse, I’m not rude you’re just over-sensitive.
OR you could have some decorum and use those forums like an individual of quality would do. For me it doesn’t affect me, it affects how I see you.

For me the middle ground is simple, if you really want to keep people locked in them remove most of the powers from them. You can have different professions bonus or things like that. Just don’t lock class gameplay.

Man, the amount of QQ about having to make an in game choice that matters and stick with it is insane. So you won’t have every aspect of the game completely optimized for your game play. So what? Are you in a top 5 Mythic raiding guild? Are you clearing +20 Mythic keys? Then it doesn’t matter. The game doesn’t need to be catered to the extremist min/max mindset of the top 1%. This whole thing is a community driven problem, not a Blizzard/Covenant picking problem. The vocal minority needs to quit whining about every aspect of the game not be open to them at any time they want.

Why are you not fighting with grey daggers? I feel you care too much about min/maxing. You can kill stuff with grey daggers, they’re just fine.

Ah ok the classic excuse, I’m not rude you’re just over-sensitive.
OR you could have some decorum and use those forums like an individual of quality would do. For me it doesn’t affect me, it affects how I see you.

the quote broke again, apparently i cant post ‘‘images’’ and apparently our character portraits count as images…words fail me.

see,this is you being rude,it’s not an excuse it’s just a fact,we’re not friends Zoumz you get the same level of ‘‘decorum’’ the guy behind me at the grocery store does.If you stink, i’m going to tell you you stink not lie to make you feel better.

Here’s the issue though, those players are part of the playerbase. How’s it helpful to give them the middle finger with a system that actually affects their performance in high keys, rating and Mythic Raiding?