They think there's nothing wrong rofl

Yikes man

OOF-A-RINO YA DUN PIST TEH OX OFF

3 Likes

what exactly would you want him to say?

“Dont worry guys the game will be good soon just stay subbed”

its not like he can just release new content with every single bluepost, the blues just announce the new stuff whenever it is ready to go live.

3 Likes

You know he’s part of the only people on this forum that actually WORKS at blizzard right? You know he’s basically the only person who can relay player feedback to the company itself since he’s one of the employees himself.

What would you rather do? Tell the devs the game is in a great state? Lie intentionally just to be polite? This is the state of the game we’re talking about here.

2 Likes

fix warlocks and ill give this a 10/10 or whatever on any review site u want

6 Likes

He used to chime in quite a bit even jokingly. Now we barely hear anything. I’m not saying he has to update us about the game, but he’s just been quiet.

4 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

People fondly remember legion now because even with the debacle that was legendaries, it pales in comparison to the void of progression we have in BFA.

6 Likes

And I at least had fun in Legion even though it had issues that frustrated everyone. BfA is just boring as hell and has issues.

1 Like

no1 fondly remembers legion, it was a pile times ten

5 Likes

OMG a Blue? Any chance you will fix the massively broken God specs out there like Fire Mages that 100-0 stuff by licking the keyboard? Perhaps some nerfs to Boomkins, Sin rogues, DH and Spriest?

7 Likes

People are fondly remembering Legion because this expansion is so trash lol

8 Likes

Legion was worse in it’s core because of no customization with templates which removes the reason you play an RPG. This game just has no Devs working on it. No hotfixes to obviously broken traits and specs. BFA could be decent if they dedicated resources to it and communicated when the fixes will happen.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Why does it say blizzard on the top left of my screen? I thought it should say Activi$ion.

Didn’t their stock just drop 10% in 2 days? Maybe more paycuts are near and people are panicking.

3 Likes

I legit don’t get why it’s hard for these larger companies that acquire studios that they bought because they’ve seen their potential don’t just leave well enough alone. Just give them more resources without trying to interfere in the day to day operations and let them make money for you, dang.

4 Likes

Easy.

Strip them down into laborless cash cows and ride it out until it stops making you money. Half of the time, they are only bought to be dismantled because they caused a profit loss for their main product anyway.

1 Like

It’s Activision’s goal to eliminate anything good.

6 Likes

Blue responses are pure quality, as usual.

7 Likes

Hey im totally with you and i know you are probably just takin all the crap on the behalf of people who obviously dont care as much as we do but, can you give us some good news for pvp going ahead? Like anything, vendors, more pvp talent choices (as in more slots not more abilities), azerite stacking fixes, pvp specific balancing plans, ways to use our marks of honor that actually matter (my idea is for them to high rez all the models of the moh mounts and then sell us individual pieces of mount armor at 50 marks a pop and a glow effect for the hooves for 100 marks.)?

I just wanna hear something good for once when it comes to pvp because right now… It’s all so tiresome.

2 Likes