They think there's nothing wrong rofl

47 Likes

#soon :tm:

For this expansions’ pvp/arena I really think sky is falling

11 Likes

Am I dreaming or did a blue actually post on the arena forums?! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Why don’t you get excited when I post :frowning: I thought we had shared a mutual enjoyment in each others threads

8 Likes

I really think you guys think.

There’s no other reason. If the community ask for something and you guys dont do it, it implies that you guys thing that we are wrong and its not the better decision. This thinking that leads the game to the lame state of today.

Answer me: Have you ever see a more bad feedback in any expansion? I really play this game since Wotlk and its never been worse. Both on pve and pvp.

The Venruki post about PVP gear is before the expansion, people are bashing pruning since WoD but it’s still go on.

I made this post that I bet you read too:

What are the blue answers for this? How can you guys think you are not right doing so many bad decisions like these. I said and repeat, you can see in-game and in the forums, people really thing this is the worst expansion ever. And this mentality of not seeing the problem as it really is will not make things better, I guarantee.

17 Likes

fix warlocks and ill give this a 10/10 or whatever on any review site u want

13 Likes

Am I dreaming or did a green actually post on the arena forums?! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I am screenshotting this for my positive vibes imgur album.

11 Likes

There will be something but I wasn’t given the specific details as to what. We’ll all have to wait for the announcement together. Whenever it comes.

4 Likes

I like how they took away artifact traits for 3 different specs for each class, with 22 different traits per spec. This totaled to around 792 traits in the game that ACTUALLY FELT GOOD. Yes, almost every trait out of all 792 felt powerful or meaningful in some way.

All of that being removed, what did we receive as replacement? THREE traits per CLASS. As an added “bonus” to this garbage, none of the traits are FUN or exciting in any way. I won’t even count the 2nd and 3rd inner rings as traits as they shouldn’t even exist considering most of the procs being much weaker than mere consumables. So how many traits have we been given as replacement of 792? Well 36 x 3 = 108 so we received 108 terrible traits as replacement for 792 good legion traits.

Yes class design matters. Yes it’s probably the most integral part of an MMORPG in of itself. If blizzard focuses on class design then good things will inevitably follow, even subs as well.

12 Likes

You speak only for yourself.

1 Like

Why can’t this dude chime in more often instead of just when someone @'s him angrily or quotes him?

14 Likes

Yikes man

OOF-A-RINO YA DUN PIST TEH OX OFF

3 Likes

what exactly would you want him to say?

“Dont worry guys the game will be good soon just stay subbed”

its not like he can just release new content with every single bluepost, the blues just announce the new stuff whenever it is ready to go live.

3 Likes

You know he’s part of the only people on this forum that actually WORKS at blizzard right? You know he’s basically the only person who can relay player feedback to the company itself since he’s one of the employees himself.

What would you rather do? Tell the devs the game is in a great state? Lie intentionally just to be polite? This is the state of the game we’re talking about here.

2 Likes

6 Likes

He used to chime in quite a bit even jokingly. Now we barely hear anything. I’m not saying he has to update us about the game, but he’s just been quiet.

4 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes