These trust levels

your postcount is a little low for tl3…

Let’s be real it’s probably exactly like GM tickets, depending on the GM depends on the outcome.

I have no clue how I got TL3 with only 114 posts. This trust level situation is strange indeed. I logged on one day and could see the TL3 lounge.

TL3 is for people who’ve never gone 5 mph over the speed limit in their life.

Who cares. I’ve been silenced like 25+ times.

1 Like

You have to live here to get TL3. I was in so many alphas and betas that they flagged my account for permanent TL3 on all of my characters. It doesn’t carry over to other Blizzard game forums, though.

1 Like

Do you consider the fact you’ve been silenced so much an indication that you might have an issue? Or do you think the rules are too strict?

The more it gets talked about the sooner that will end.

Also me, lol.

I’ve been suspended so many damn times, I liked to collect the little envelopes saying “Your account has been suspended!” because I got heated with the trolls lol.

I want to say I’ve been suspended at least twenty times, by now?

So once a year, just about.

I got Trust Level 3 due to a bug during Shadowlands beta, and it’s permanent lol.

Shadowlands Participation Prize

1 Like

I’ve had forum vacations in the past for being naughty and have lost my Level 3 clearance but it’s pretty easy to get it back. Just takes a little time. Months, not years. :wink:

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re talking about :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not really, I got t3 at around 130 posts.