These trust levels

I am not so sure a ban is a permanent prohibition on TL 3, although it might take an extremely long time for it to roll off. Like say, five years.

What are these “severity” like which rules that have to be broken in order to be locked out of trust 3?

Yeah, i got one once for calling a person “caustic”, then went straight back to full permissions right after. I never really use them though to be honest, i think i have posted images/URL’s maybe half a dozen times so it wouldn’t be a huge loss :woman_shrugging:

Go ask on the CS forum. The blues there can indicate the specific requirements.

I’m just talking generally, like how bad was the thing you said. In my case, i was being really snide and cynical about that wrist transmog they put on the real money shop a few months ago. Obviously to an unpleasant extent because i got flagged for trolling and blizz upheld it. So i think since i was just being annoying it didnt get held against me. Whereas if someone was saying something outright offensive, or bigoted, I’m sure there’d be some hit to trust level as well. At least I’d hope so!

Here you go.

2 Likes

Is it bans or suspensions or is it both because people use these two terms interchangeably?

There are people who had beta access at some point who can’t seem to lose TL3 even after a ding against their account.

Not that I…know that. Personally.

3 Likes

It’s not accurate anyway because I’m seeing there is a 6 month roll off for suspensions before you can reach TL 3 again.

This does seem to be correct, which muddies the waters on how exactly the system is set up. Although it’s a real win for rehabilitation. I mean a PERMANENT prohibition? People can change!

2 Likes

+3 social credit points for the good draenei

2 Likes

your postcount is a little low for tl3…

Let’s be real it’s probably exactly like GM tickets, depending on the GM depends on the outcome.

I have no clue how I got TL3 with only 114 posts. This trust level situation is strange indeed. I logged on one day and could see the TL3 lounge.

TL3 is for people who’ve never gone 5 mph over the speed limit in their life.

Who cares. I’ve been silenced like 25+ times.

1 Like

You have to live here to get TL3. I was in so many alphas and betas that they flagged my account for permanent TL3 on all of my characters. It doesn’t carry over to other Blizzard game forums, though.

1 Like

Do you consider the fact you’ve been silenced so much an indication that you might have an issue? Or do you think the rules are too strict?

The more it gets talked about the sooner that will end.

Also me, lol.

I’ve been suspended so many damn times, I liked to collect the little envelopes saying “Your account has been suspended!” because I got heated with the trolls lol.

I want to say I’ve been suspended at least twenty times, by now?

So once a year, just about.

I got Trust Level 3 due to a bug during Shadowlands beta, and it’s permanent lol.

Shadowlands Participation Prize

1 Like