These new forums are... well okay maybe not so bad

I could do without it shoving me from one post up to another at complete random. The scrolling up is -not- smooth.

1 Like

Which, another reminder, the posting links to YouTube thing is a bug. Only TL2s are allowed to post links, but no one is TL2 yet since one of the requirements is to come to the new forums for 15 days.

Oh yeah, I noticed that on quicker moving threads! Hard to read through a thread since it just shunts me along. I just wish it was a bit less cluttered with BIG BLUE buttons everywhere on mobile.

Time to take advantage of it while I can.

So, Trust Level only moves on up as each day passes?

…I’m not sure if I’m understanding this.

This should explain.

5 Likes

It’s a bunch of things. Days visited, post count, likes given and received, etc. There’s a masterpost somewhere in GD with the requirements

Also, in a meantime…

A B S O L U T E U N I T D O G E S

1 Like

It seems that these forums completely lack a block function.

This means that if you have someone in game you’ve blocked for harassment, you can’t block them on the forums and avoid exposure to them on the forums.

This can only end in tears. This oversight is as bad as communities shipping without a ban feature.

:peacock:

3 Likes

Yes, good. |Doggo|

2 Likes

That’s…convoluted. Way too convoluted for me.

1 Like

Yeah, looks like I’m never getting to level 3. I only read the WrA forums, there’s no chance of me being involved in 500 topics.

4 Likes

This might be something they’re working on adding/rectifying. But I agree, it can become a security issue.

Yeah, agreed. All of this is just one big fart nuggets.

Oh well, I’m not even supposed to be here lol. I’m not paying for this game!

I don’t like it. Give me my pages back. I don’t need another social media account Blizz.

This is like some mesh of Tumblr, Discord, and Twitter. You tried to mix several things together and have just succeeded in making a mediocre version of all three. Just what I expected.

Kinda reminiscent of how communities turned out, isn’t it?

2 Likes

None of us do, or ever will.

1 Like

Yup. Which I expected, honestly. I tell you both of these are some ploy from the marketing execs.

At the moment, I’m just like, can’t block my cyberstalker.

[Reeeeeeing Intensifies]

4 Likes