These new forums are... well okay maybe not so bad

Alright, well, these forums have kept me up an hour later than I thought I’d be up. Night folks, good luck fending off the ascrollopalypse.

1 Like

It’s that you can’t type in all caps.

Impassioned fans and expressive emotions only anger and confuse Blizzard.

3 Likes

Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Ending with an exclamation asks you if it’s a complete sentence…

EDIT: But an ellipses doesn’t?

1 Like

How the heck did it get bypassed?

1 Like

Also for those with prior forum bans (including myself):

2 Likes

d e e z n u t z

this is boring but i cant look away

1 Like

Apparently, I’m special? I had no issues typing that whatsoever. But I’m also clicking a lot of likes and haven’t run out yet, either. So take that for whatever it’s worth.

3 Likes

That’s great. I felt like “no suspensions ever or no level 3 for you” was a little too harsh.

4 Likes

I enjoy them, it’s cool and new and has new car smell still. And it’s more high tech looking than old forums. I think I’m gonna have a lot of fun.

1 Like

RIOT. RIOT.

2 Likes

We need to start posting song lyrics and chain commenting for the True Reddit/YouTube comment section vibe.

1 Like

We found a way to break the new forums. Or at least, we’re getting closer.

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

Blizz already did that.

5 Likes

Agreed. :expressionless:

1 Like

Well that was easy.

Heh, you can see who’s upvoted, too. Oh, man, the drama is gonna be juicy…

6 Likes

The thing that makes this work on reddit, is that you can choose how many posts are visible, and expand or hide them by your own choice. The entire thread is always there on these forums, and that’s just freaking broken, and has a noticeable effect on my computer.

This is the one positive to me. I can’t wait to see people caught in the headlights.