These feral buffs

because feral has no utility outside regrowth
:woozy_face:

1 Like

This line of thinking never makes sense to me. Have the devs said this is their reasoning?

Classes that can’t heal have other very powerful ways of saving teammates. DK has friendly AMS/AMZ/Blind/Grip/Chains, DH has Incap/Stuns/Darkness, War has Fear/Intervene/Duel, Disarm, etc. Even healing specs don’t actually save anyone with off heals really it’s just big cd’s like life swap or bop. Basically everyone uses heals for self sustain yet hybrids get the worst ones while “pures” mindlessly heal themselves for more (and I do mean mindlessly as they usually passively heal or it’s off global while hybrids use resources/rotational globals on them).

4 Likes

Yes they do, but it clearly isn’t enough they are doing pretty bad one of the weakest specs in PvP. Making Feral healing strong is perfectly appropriate, hybrid healing should matter…

I’d rather have Feral toss a heal than be KS into CS into gouge into disarm and essentially not play the game for ~15+ seconds depending on what’s in the arena with me.

3 Likes

:dracthyr_shrug: I just look for meaning in the madness. I don’t know if they’ve said outright they want it this way, but its clear from their actions that hybrid off healing is meant to be relatively weak.

just casually pretending feral can’t do the same thing with their own stuns and cyclone.
:woozy_face:

What they should do is do things to increase build diversity. ex Maybe they could give feral the guardian honor talent grove protection

Ok yeah I wouldn’t doubt it. I was just wondering if it was something they openly addressed at some point.

Closest they came was in 10.1.5 when they changed hybrid mana pools and nerfed some dps->healing talents. It was primarly for a pve context, but it did have pvp ramifications as well.

Our goal is to allow for more continuous casts of utility and healing spells while maintaining limits on how much hybrids can contribute to healing

Yeah that was just recently and almost felt like it was directed at devoker. Mine was bombing fat living flames all day before that change. rip

It’s funny that they still think regrowth needs to be reduced at all in pvp lol. Why isn’t it just unmodified.

3 Likes

The feral druid hidden passive gives a 75% bonus to regrowth. It being reduced by 43% in pvp was actually making it unmodified.

I only played devoker in pve so I didn’t have any numbers at the time for the other hybrids, but yeah it completely ruined our self healing and off healing.

20% of 0 is still 0…

The regrowth buffs are pathetic.

For feral to have meaningful buffs. Survival instinct needs to last longer or have 2 charges like it used to. Thorns needs to be a serious DISINCENTIVE to been attacked. Thorns currently doesn’t do anything meaningful, melee still plow into it like no tomorrow.

Castable regrowths need to literally do double what they do now.

3 Likes

40%

100% of 0 is still 0
:clown_face:

So why don’t you?

1 Like

because 2 weeks into the season isn’t the best time to try out a pet project

Well I have a spare keyboard when you’re ready to dump the NES controller for more buttons.

2 Likes

see, ferals fine and blizz agrees.

You’re not fine tho

When are they going to buff your profile from being hidden? I hate to see players being shielded away from their community.

1 Like

qq bud qq. feral is fine you just have to play the game for once

Can’t take you seriously - Here’s why.

You believed ferals had 2x frenzied regens from previous expansions.
You still think bleeds are undispellable.
You think a feral spending 30 seconds to top off 850k hp with approx. 22 regrowths is good.

So you’re either a balding boomer from classic or you’re just jaded and mad about the game. What exactly are you trying to achieve on these forums? I have nothing to offer you but question your immaturity on the forums.

5 Likes

ok from the guy who is playing one of the historically most capable classes in the game