These Blue quotes about Alterec Valley, facepalm

4 whole signatures.

YEET!

bro ur such a retail troll, go play retail if u want to so much, why are you even here? I played BFA for a month when it came and quit cause it was just so bad. I couldn’t stand it. It takes no skill.

1 Like

Ironic that.

Considering that Classic doesn’t take any skill either.

Just time.

Fixed that for you

Not a bad fix, considering that at the time this version of AV was originally released, Vanilla was Retail.

Thank you for pointing out that it was, in fact, part of original WoW.

Classic. 1.12. #nochanges #nofrankenpatch

For a group of people who badly wanted a life before conveniences, we sure complain a whole lot.

No “real” pvper cares about AV.
Premade in WSG if you want competition and grindy games. Just make sure you dont insta leave when you face another premade.

Oh my you sheltered BFA arena young one…

Been playing WoW since vanilla.
Anyone smart enough grinding honor did not do AV when it was 2 hours long. It was terrible. It’s still terrible.

The actual act of PvP in classic DOES take skill. Gearing doesnt sure…

Dearest OP,

Nope, I’m pretty sure Blizzard was crystal clear about 1.12 content being released?

You should follow all of the terrible advice you have offered players who find other aspects of the game less than rewarding…oh, maybe like massively imbalanced pvp? That’s none of my business though…

For the record, as you’re one of the worst trolls on these forums, I hope you’re having a miserable time with this last release. :slight_smile: One love, bruh.

Soft, weak, pussy posts by the blues

2 Likes

I disagree, I’m one of the best trolls

Don’t hate, trolling ain’t easy…

You couldn’t be more wrong.

Let’s put your theory to a vote. I’ll bet ya.

Completely false.

1 Like

I am sorry to inform you, but not all of the community wants 2+ hour long AV matches and queue times that can go that long as well… I played AV 1.5 and I do not care to ever play it again. I remember one game on my old server went on for over 24 hours! No thanks!

I play 3 av yesterday. And tbh it wasn’t that fun. No need to cap tower or anything just zerg fest. I was surprise that it work. It was over before i even know it.
Even in retail you still Need to capture tower at least.
Why this zerg tactic work on classic?

sounds like pvp happened on a pvp server, maybe you should reroll pve.

Ironically you can’t zerg AV in retail, lmao. Galv/Belinda alone wipes O if people don’t go in full force
Free pve gear in clascic auto attacking mc/ony, free pvp gear watching netflix in AV and so on is miles away from anything considered hardmode btw, classic is pretty chill.

True but all it gave was rep, and less bag spaces tbh.

Takes me 25 mins most of the time and some AVs did last almost 2 hours, giving me 3 levels.

As much as i wanted to agree with you i have yet to see the playerbase pro actively making it a legendary battle, horde do it easily by simple turtling.
And thats how horde used to win AVs in TBC, they would turtle.

Major issue here is the honor system, it encourages the instant gratification behaviour
In TBC the same AV had long turtles because what mattered were marks and not honor points.

If by a miracle blizzard makes an AV where you can’t rush… people would just spam WSG to do the same thing.

its 1.6

QFT

I can’t imagine why. Blizzard emphatically never gave anyone any reason to expect a version of AV other than 1.12. Blue made it clear literally months and months ago.

1 Like