Theres been a recent change on WHERE you are allowed to use your covenant abilities

Hahaha Blizz is watching the money fly away. Refunds. Quitting posts at an all time high. Chaos. Delays. The playerbase has finally, FINALLY had it aside from the simpiest of simps and Blizzard is finally being forced to choke on their humble pie.

I just hope that it all isn’t too late at the expense of WoW itself. We need a new dev team…or at least whoever is the one behind this weird power trip, from Pathfinder to Maw WALKING to the recent systems fetish to everything in endgame.

The source of this mess needs to “find new employment opportunities” in Candy Crush.

1 Like

As someone mentioned above I never gave a point that I defended this. Only explained how and why it didn’t happen to other things. But given your attitude it must be rather easy to make people stand in opposition to you given your petulant nature.

I was on this post (edit: Not this post) earlier complaining up a storm, and mention what I dislike about the game all the time. I was simply thanking them for actually listening this time.

Edit: Oops, was a different post. But in multiple posts.

1 Like

:rofl:

You’re walking back your entire afternoon of posts. Quick, go edit your posts before we can quote them at you! (I won’t, I’ll let you attempt to walk away with some dignity left here).

1 Like

Ah yeah, figured. I’m grateful when they listen too, of course. But it’s too little, too late. These halfy compromises aren’t going to cut it after years of pushing us so far. Like no mounts in the maw, but they add a rare drop and one for completing ALL Torghast floors just so we can’t say it’s not TECHNICALLY no mounting but we all know everyone not a Druid or extremely lucky is going to be hoofing it. And that’s not touching the travel issues elsewhere like in town, the awkward super long WQs, the lack of a flight whistle, not even beginning to talk about the Covenant and Soulbind mess, etc etc…

It’s like pooping the bed over and over until it’s a brown slip n’ slide, then cleaning it up by throwing a cocktail napkin on top. Not gonna cut it now.

1 Like

I follow up my prior post with this.

1 Like

Listened?

More like finally saw the writing on the wall and caved.

3 Likes

I don’t know looks like I have a witness to what I have stated. I said what I said. Not my fault you read too much between the lines. And if they wanted to do it, I didn’t care. Better to let them fail at something and shake people’s trust in them than let things limp along for another expansion.