There will always be a bottom dps spec

No matter what Blizzard does there will always be a spec that is at the bottom.

Just because your preferred spec is on the bottom of the meter doesn’t mean it deserves to be buffed. All DPS specs do more than enough dps to perform in every raid.

No buffs are needed to any DPS spec and class balance is more than fine this expansion.

edit: Thank you for all the hearts, it seems a lot of people agree with me on this subject.

53 Likes

I assume this is a post about warriors and how both of their dps specs are at the bottom and their tank spec isn’t very good either.

They are the closest to having an entire class being non-viable.

1 Like

Theres being the bottom and then theres being so low even if you play really well others can be so mediocre and beat you.

16 Likes

Ahhh, the classic Feral cat druids and sub rogues in pve.

4 Likes

Sub is a pvp spec.

4 Likes

Arms and fury?

2 Likes

Of course but it wont stop people from trying to raid with it.

Like ret pallies :^)

1 Like

uhhhh lol

Maexxna:

Unholy DK: 15,816
Ret Paladin: 6,683

lol

Ret on that fight with Shadowmourne and full 277 ICC gear would probably do like 13k. Imagine being 60 ilvls higher with a Shadowmourne and doing 20% less DPS than P1 DK.

EDIT: Yeah, I just simmed it. Full BiS final phase with Shadowmourne would take Ret up to 13k DPS from 6.7k.

Whew.

16 Likes

I missed the part where guilds are struggling to kill Maexxna because they brought a Ret paladin with them.

You are literally comparing the top most dps spec to the bottom most which makes no sense.

4 Likes

Can you do a 3DS 25 man zerg with 12 Ret Paladins?

Understand that for certain zerg strats Ret paladins aren’t being taken or their spots are very limited.

2 Likes

That is an awfully specific and downright ridiculous circumstance for your argument to get a buff.

12 Likes

It’s not about a buff, but closing the gap.

Ret isn’t competitive. And it’s Paladins only dps spec.

When a raid is composed of 80%+ dps you typically want a viable dps spec.

2 Likes

Your dps spec is more than viable lol.

4 Likes

if were viable its cuz y’all are carrying us just to abuse us for 3% damage so mages can go fire :rofl:

1 Like

If you weren’t viable you wouldn’t even get invited to the raid.

2 Likes

some rets won’t be

1 Like

If you can find a 3DS 25man zerg with more than 4 ret paladins I’ll agree that the spec is perfectly viable.

1 Like

Yes the ones in the super sweatlord speed run guilds that don’t reflect the rest of the community.

1 Like

4 seems kinda high o.o and i mean i will fully admit were weak but like why 4 lmao

Because groups run with 12 DKs.

You should be able to find atleast 4 Rets.