There is nothing wrong with Power Infusion

Blizzard, please do not remove it or change it to be self-cast only.

Raiders being pee-babies because they didn’t get the buff is not a good rationale to remove it.

Thank you.

26 Likes

Additionally, if you do choose to remove it, you need to buff healer priest damage by like 20% (in pve). Well timed PIs add like 5k dps to a good warlock, but the dps actually belongs to the priest. Removing it or making it self cast only would be a huge healer priest nerf.

3 Likes

I love it when a Priest trusts me with their Power Infusion. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

we like PI crew checking in

7 Likes

Finally, a PI thread I can support.

7 Likes

Oh I put a little power infusion on everyday! I GOT THE POWER! :zap:

1 Like

Honestly warcraftlogs just needs to omit PI logs or make it an optional filter where PI logs are not shown by default.

1 Like
2 Likes

There is literally everything wrong with it.

We had a spec nerfed because it was too strong with PI - instead of nerfing PI or how much haste they get from it.

Instead, they blanket nerfed the spec.

6 Likes

When did they add this delicious PI? I used to priest once upon a time and must admit I’m not familiar. Sounds yummy, that said.

PI has been around for a long while…

Yeah all joking aside if that truly was the reason they may want to rethink how that’s supposed to go. I know if I was that spec I’d be quite mad that I got leveled because of something another class that I may not even always play with put something on me.

This is a new one.

1 Like

People always think they shouldn’t have been nerfed.

1 Like

I only shadowed, and that as recently as early BFA. I take it it’s not a shadow ability? I confess I’m clueless as to what the other specs do. I never was a healer so if it’s a healer buff that might explain my ignorance. Thought I heard it was on shadow now, but I don’t see how I could have missed something like that. /boggle

It’s an all priest ability.

1 Like

Which one?

(this is starting to suspiciously reek of warlock propaganda)

2 Likes

Cracks Knuckles Time to go try that out. My priest is 50, but something like that may really help shadow. Of course I’d never cast it on anyone but myself.

Lol yeah, Haste is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally think it’s a fun tool for Priests and I would be disappointed to see it removed. It should be okay for players to do more damage than usual when they’re creatively buffing eachother and/or debuffing targets.

6 Likes