There Are No ‘Beta Keys’ for WoW Classic

This would make sense if we were talking about sending invites out of the blue to completely random people that have played the game at some point. People have to go out of their way to opt into the beta. If they’re doing that, they’re interested in participating.

1 Like

Good lol I saw a certain somebody on a game streaming site hosting a “classic beta key giveaway” I almost fell for the bait

Clearly they are going to inform us when we are invited to the beta via pigeon post.

I received a raven with my key

Your pigeon titanforged, grats.

1 Like

the raven also complimented me on my hair.

2 Likes

Can we request access to the person who setup the automated system? Unless they also were automated…

Also it was stated beta access is provided as needed. I need it.

The funny thing here is they say “An automated system will add new testers”
I bet 1 million that this " Automated system " will really like streamers…

1 Like

Maybe they’re using streamers to announce the invites?

I’ve changed my account name to Asmongold#21314. Wish me luck.

4 Likes

I’m Asmongold#21313. So get behind me.

3 Likes

Is that the Undercity?

1 Like

It’s Vashj’ir

Get me in there Blizz! I am a bug finding MACHINE!!

I mean we all know what is going to happen. The people who have been subbed all expansion won’t get access but the streamers who have been unsubbed for almost a year will.

2 Likes

How you dare say that! Blizzard wouldn’t ever do that! They’re a company who respects their paying customers! (yesure)

wow what a coincidence… sodapoppin and asmon both got beta… this autoamted system is super random ehhhh … -.-"
would have been better if you just said streamers will be invited.

4 Likes

So since you guys are complete sell outs and only give beta invites to streamers instead of people like me who’ve played the original wow and has been customer for 14 years. Care for your loyal customers and not just your pockets.

2 Likes

unbelievable that streamers get in the closed classic beta right away, and people like me that spent thousands of dollars on this game and doesn’t stream means i don’t get in the beta. crazy.

4 Likes