There are more new Warcraft Rumble achievements to shoot for than Pet Battle ones

What happened to pet battle content? Is it going the way of archeology? They really didn’t bother with any side content this expac…

Yeah no pet battle dungoen this expac (not that I recall anyhow) and don’t remind me about archeology it still makes me sad it’s gone. Plus side the pets from it are selling for a fortune now cause nobody is doing it.

1 Like

John Hight said in an interview with Hazelnutty that they won’t be making any more pet dungeons.

They’ve been putting content out at an accelerated pace, but when they get pressed for time our content is the first to drop off. We have no dedicated devs any more. Pet battle content is all ‘open’ for whoever wants to pick it up and do something with it.

5 Likes

We have an entire little daily area just for pet battles with the whelpling daycare. I don’t think it’s fair to say there is no content. We can’t see how regularly people do the content, but I always hope it’s enough to send the message we’d like to see more.

To be fair, as much as I enjoy pet battles, they’re not the main game. Primary gameplay will always be a priority.

Yes, I know… I didn’t indicate otherwise.

2 Likes