Them new reforged netherwing models

I love them!

They’re so colorful and awesome looking! I really wish the netherwings of WoW could get updated to look something like this.

Also, look at the baby one!

It looks kind of like a shark pup, and I love it! <3

I so hope we get updated dragon models in the next expansion. They look so outdated :frowning:

8 Likes

Aye. I just wish the current development status of Reforged didn’t have me incredibly worried :frowning:

1 Like

Oh wow, man I wish we had these in WoW, I’d actually think Netherwings looked great then. If only x.x

2 Likes

I’d love an armored one that isn’t PVP-exclusive.

1 Like

Yeah that would be nice. Same goes for every other PvP dragon model. I want an armored cloud serpent. :frowning:

Armored cloud serpent would be nice. I was a big PVP fan until Legion, but even I have issues with this weird trend of armored mounts being PVP-only.

1 Like

They gotta do something to bribe people into pvp. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oddly enough the Frostwyrm mounts were the opposite. Raid ones were armored and PvP ones weren’t. I still think its kind of weird how they randomly broke the cycle.

They could start by fixing the classes.

Those looks so nice. I also wish our Netherwing Mounts looked like that.

1 Like

good god those are flippin gorgeous I want them and I want them now

1 Like

There’s a difference between playing pvp here and there and earning a gladiator mount.

But anyways, I don’t mind that gladiators have exclusive mounts and transmog.

Dear Lord I needs them here

I wants!!!

/drool

The Netherwing mounts are definitely showing their age, but I don’t think they’d end up looking like that even if they were updated (at least not around the face/mouth). The art style they’re showing off in Reforged is pretty different than the direction they’ve gone with WoW.

So when are they remaking wow using the wc3 remaster stuff?