Theater of Pain Dungeon Mini Bosses never became aggroable

I also experienced this bug. Once, mini-bosses took 6-10 seconds to become active. In another key, the mini-boss never activated and we had to go hunting around for other trash. In the second instance, we missed the timer by a wide margin going back to another wing to hunt for percentage.

Same issue. +15 key and we got stuck on Harugia (2nd miniboss) and Nevermore (3rd) never became aggroable.

I was running normal and heroic to gear an alt and it happened on those difficulties as well as a mythic I ran on my DH. Super annoying.

We did 3 Theater of pain this week. 2nd and 3rd mini bosses at Xav wing weren’t active and unkillable. This bug costed us 21 and 20 keys.
We plan the routes quite carefully for every single week. One bug ruined our nights. Really annoying and made us sad.

We noticed the mini bosses become active only a moment. They are killable if you could hit them at that short moment with AoE like a druid’s Swipe or paladin’s Concecration. It takes several precious seconds to them active though.