The WrA Video Game Thread

Honestly, they deserve it, considering they’re actually trying to stand by their customers and fanbase instead of abuse them and then wonder why they’re failing.

2 Likes

Cyberpunk is going to be a day 1 purchase for me purely because of how awesome the game looks and combined with how radical CDPR has been.

3 Likes

It seems like Nintendo and CDPR are the only game studios that have not gone complete villain.

3 Likes

Lets not forget that CDPR had the whole controversy with overworking their employee’s. No, they’re not the worst company out there. They’re still not the good guys. They just care about providing quality first to their customers to make their money.

4 Likes

Every gaming company has horrible standards on overworking (Bioware MAGIC anyone?)

Dev crunch time is a gross practice that needs to be fixed badly but compared to the likes of EA they’re basically saints.

3 Likes

Haven’t CDPR talked about crunch recently? I though I remember something about it.

Just something I don’t want people to forget. Naturally, they ‘promised to do better’, but you know how little promises are valued by companies.

1 Like

True. At the very least it’s something that they were willing to admit that the crunch for Witcher 3 wasn’t humane. It’s not okay that it happened but I can’t say there are very many AAA studios that would actually admit that.

It’s certainly very, very, very little but it is a start.

2 Likes

I’d call proof that they’re not doing it again a start, but I can’t say I know how to get that proof.

2 Likes

Go undercover and get a job at CDPR expose them from the inside.

You can do it i believe in you.

3 Likes

More stupid video game nonsense.

I found a switch game at walmart for 10$ in the “Please buy this we need it gone” Bin called Wild gun’s reloaded and one of the characters is a dog that rides a gun drone and it’s amazing.

Amazingly good, or amazing that it got published?

Yes.

10 characters

Pre-ordered Doom Eternal (finally), bought Vermintide 2 since it’s on dumb-sale, reinstalled Quake and Quake 2 (beat Doom 1 and Doom 2 recently so it’s only fair), got Samurai to 57 in FF14, and played some HOTS matches for the first time in months.

i declare today a success

I’m almost 70 Astrologist and need 2 more Potd 50 clears for the mount.

I said i was going to go into shadowbringers instead of get all classes to 70 but i lied astro 68 bard 65 and black mage 60 are all that’s left

The amount of people bending over backwards to try and defend the actions of Take two/gearbox/borderlands 3 hurts my faith in people.

1 Like

How in 2019 do you still have faith in people

1 Like

I’m an optimist.

Also pokemon sword and shield.

I need oil baron weezing and KISS zigazagoon.

1 Like