The WoW Summer Sale is Here!

There is, but you and people alike, oversimplify a complaint or opinion and conflate it.
Maybe learn to appreciate nuance in opinions or complaints.

3 Likes

Oh yea, they’re obviously not hitting like wotlk/cata/tbc numbers

But to think a regular sale means anything is weird lol

Cheaper stuff is always nice imo

Two of those links are the same may sale

Valentine’s was extended to March it even says it

Unless it was FOUR INDIVIDUAL sales you’re wrong

There has been 3 individual sales so far and it matches with the previous two expansions length period

It’s the GD forums, Nuance doesn’t exist here.

Dragonflight design do not play on patch release.

Game is playable last month of patch

10/10

1 Like

It was a free trial with an discount on the expansion, WoWhead has plenty more.
If you think having several discounts, sales, on the expansion in the time since launch is doing well, or same as usual then there is no sense in talking with you.

Yeah , your post was a shining example lol

4 Likes

They both have the same march date expiration, it’s still the same thing, you’re delusional

It matches the previous expansions sales I said above

You’re reaching bad

Yeah dude, two things popped up at that time.
A discount that lasted through May 15th or w.e and the trial that was 'till start of June.

There was a discount shortly after the launch and then again a trial lol

Go back to lala land with your regurgitated comments of ‘‘it’s always been this way and you reaching’’.

Shadowlands was the start of more deals, more things to sell $$…
But expansions that do well, have rarely ever had a constant push for trials, discounts, etc… get real and stop with your delusions.

8 Likes

We’re on week two and a guaranteed tier token can be earned from raids/pvp/keys.

I like those deals…

baby moonkin back soon?
:pray:

1 Like

Free trial

BfA free trial

*Offer available through March 24, 2019. Player is responsible for any online connection fees. Game access will be granted at the last expansion purchased or World of Warcraft®: Legion®, whichever is greater. The Battle for Azeroth trial experience ends after three hours of game play in Battle for Azeroth, or after the quest “We Need Each Other” (for Horde) or “A Nation Divided” (for Alliance), whichever comes first. Players can repeat the trial experience with up to 12 characters per qualifying account during the welcome back weekend.

Again you’re delusional, free trials wasn’t a dragonflight exclusive

Yup. I don’t think you know what ‘‘delusional’’ means lol.
I never said it is exclusive to DF.

But keep coping.

You provided 1 example of each and still fail to realize why your argument doesn’t hold up. But I’ll see you at the next thread in a month when they do another free trial and discount for you to write how everyone is delusional and it has always been this way.

8 Likes

Yet you said successful expansions didn’t get free trials

Here’s legions free trial

Again, you’re wrong on thinking only dragonflight is doing free trials

:rofl:
Never said that also

And that isn’t an unusual trial to have, seeing as it is gearing up for the BFA launch, check the date of the article

Cope harder

:violin:
:joy:

8 Likes
1 Like

Summer sale that happens every year, but leave it to people to think the sale actually means anything. DF was already on sale multiple times. /shrug

I do enjoy conspiracy though.

1 Like

The internet fights over innocuous things such as % discounts on a videogame are always a fun read.

Past three expansions had discounts, free trials they had sales throughout the year?

Shadowlands sold more than BFA during it’s time

To blizzard that’s successful

Yeah read better bud.
I never said;

Yeah, DF has had a higher rate of it at this point, deny it, I don’t care, cope harder.

Not even something that was talked about or argued or debated.

6 Likes