The WoW Classic Shop is Now Open

well, one horse did make more money than all of starcraft 2

3 Likes

would buy some of this if it wasn’t for classic only…

1 Like

hehehe/10char

2 Likes

And just like that, “Classic” became nothing more than a cash grab.

7 Likes

I was gonna ask if it’s Sunday,and then i noticed the blue …

4 Likes

Well, with the way Microsoft is shutting down developer studios and laying people off…maybe it’s a bit of self-preservation, lol.

1 Like

Yikes.

I guess that’s that isn’t it? Thanks for completely ruining the classic adventure. Of course when you killed the Wrath servers with the release of Cataclysm I was pretty done then but this is just over the top.

8 Likes

Was about to write this, absoulte clown company. :clown_face:
The mount was available in classic for 1-2 days and then they took it away.
I bet someone at the marketing team was like “What if we would sell the mount separately for 25 bucks instead and just give them the sh!tty pet for the 6 months sub? :thinking: We could just tell them that the mount was just a bug :cowboy_hat_face:”.

13 Likes

LOL I saw the title at the bottom of another thread and thought this was a player asking for this. Imagine my surprise that it was actually an official Blizz post. Has anyone playing Classic versions actually asked to be able to buy these?

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered how you make those crazy things.

1 Like

Tbf, why should they? Retail doesn’t cross over to classic

…
…oh no i think i just gave them an idea. I’m sorry #nochanges crew

1 Like

Of course it has.

4 Likes

I cant fathom how it’s not. And they still somehow underpay a lot of their employees. Where does all the money go? I need to look at their annual reports

2 Likes

You guys are kidding right??

right???

Nope… not a joke

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 Likes

I don’t like it, but the cash shop originally started in wrath anyway, so this just further confirms that Wrath and Cata shouldn’t be considered “classic” expansions.

9 Likes

If you have to own identical cosmetics separately for classic vs. retail as some have said, that leaves zero hope that they’ll ever have any account-wide crossover, which is a mistake.

7 Likes

I died reading this out loud LOL

3 Likes

you know, i was about to post about how this was just a way to buy each toy/mount separately without having the collectors edition bundles and question why people were mad about this, but forgot all about this mount being available in classic because it was already “fixed” by the time i got off work that day.

yeah if they are just going to give us mounts in retail for the 6 month subs but then force us to buy the mount again for classic that’s real messed up

7 Likes

What a joke of a company.

8 Likes

4 Likes