The worst video game of 2024

Has anyone played Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League? If you haven’t, you’re better off watching walkthrough videos. Do your credit cards a favour and never buy the game. I’m glad I didn’t. The story is abhorrent, it’s a live service looter shooter and the voice actor choices for the supporting characters are wrong. Not to mention how disrespectful it is to the Arkhamverse lore and Kevin Conroy’s legacy.

3 Likes

I vote for Plunderstorm, since it’s a completely different game than World of Warcraft.

1 Like

I’m beyond disappointed the company that gave us so many good batman games made this steaming pile. I just wanted more arkham.

I’m pretty sure that game’s overwhelming failure is going to kill the company. A tragedy for the Arkham fans, but it’s really not even the same company anymore.

2 Likes

Nope. That money went to Palworld and Postal 4. i.e FAR better games then that heap. :grin:

These companies never stay the same regardless. Once the magic’s gone I don’t think they’ll ever recapture it. We’ve seen what happens when these big companies get absorbed and don’t produce profits. They get shut down or make soulless garbage.

I remember how mind blowing Arkham Asylum was when it came out. There wasn’t a good super hero game up until that point and it really blew me away. City was even better and was the peak of the series to me.

It’s tragic what they’re doing to these studios and it makes me wonder if a market crash is inevitable.

If you believe some people on the forums: the worst game of every year for the past 20 years is WoW.

Redfall

Great idea on paper, but if you arent disconnecting, or clipping through the environment, you’re encountering enemies that are rubberbanding or outright becoming unable to hit.
It does have a random loot system which is nice, there are artifacts you can collect to amplify your characters talents, BUT its sadly undertuned, it definitely could use more oopmh.
It took my friend an I roughly 18 hours over the course of 4 days to complete it and thats with constant disconnecting every 30~45 mins.
2/10

You should be glad you didn’t waste it on a massive steaming pile of crap made by the same people behind the Batman: Arkham games.

1 Like

I actually did spent money to the same people behind the Batman Arkham Games tho earlier last year. :neutral_face:

Batman Arkham Knight. :grin:

And we are only starting this year, we have 8 more months left.

Sweet Babt Inc normally continues to produce more video games or consult at that time, and what happened with gamergate2 and is detecting the consultancy, we will see some much worse AAA video games What is causing it by bringing a bad video game to save resources, and the new policies that the company gives.

And that’s not just because of the consulting firm, which will be cooking for the rest of the year.

No. The game is so much worse than anything we’ve had over the the past five years.

That is why for this year we are at the tip of the iceberg, we are still only 4 months away, and we still have more to do to reveal what the next bad game will be.

All these types of games seem safe and exactly the same, I’ll never buy it.

No. The game is officially the worst.

It wasn’t made by the same people. The people that made Arkham all left the company several years ago (and started a new company, Hundreds Star Games).

That said, Suicide Squad is absolutely worst game of this year so far. I’d say it’s in the top 5 of worst games of all time.

1 Like