The worst part of getting old is seeing your friends change

I’d totally never do that

1 Like

You brought politics into thsi for NO reason!

You just wantedt o stir the pots

1 Like

Or perhaps, maybe its yourself that have changed

I was just able to read between the lines and understand what this was really about.

2 Likes

Or perhaps the use of the word “yourself”. This is even more cringe than the gazillion ppl that seem to think “me” and “myself” are interchangeable and “myself” is just the more intelligent option.

Fixed for you.
If you are confused, go reread what you posted unprompted to debut yourself in this thread.

1 Like

You’re gonna have to try harder than that to ‘cancel’ me.

I mean… the OP stated conspiracy theories… Let’s not act shocked when the thread goes political.

2 Likes

Please thank yourself on my behalf for the surprise WoW forum grammar tip.

Yeah wearing a cloth mask is “asphyxiation.” Those poor surgeons asphyxiating during 8 hour surgeries. Wearing a cloth mask is so onerous and difficult.

:clown_face:

5 Likes

I honestly never wear and never wore a mask and I’ve been told since the start of the pandemic that “darwinism” is gonna take me out.

Still waiting, of course…

2 Likes

Seriously, why are you guys still giving him fuel

Can you not resist the bait or something?

2 Likes

It’s been a year of this bullcrap and I’m tired.

Weak minded people can’t. To me this is just a popcorn thread.

Hey any chance i get to make people less stupid is a win :+1:

You’re not a surgeon sweetie!

Throwing more crap into the crap isn’t going to get rid of the crap

It just makes more crap

I dont care about conspiracy theory people or those who lack empathy. They have a right to their beliefs.

Geting old sucks because what used to work doesnt anymore and what still works hurts when you need to use it.

4 Likes

Are you getting upset or something? You just said 4 swear words.

1 Like

To be honest there are ‘conspiracy theories’ in here that have nothing to do with politics.
For instance…I believe blizzard is doing the STUN-ROOT-SLOW crap to drag out time /played.
I have a theory based on previous changes of a ‘conspiracy’ to increase time played.

See how that hasnt got a thing to do with world politics?
Its possible to ‘read between the lines’ and keep it in some related context.

3 Likes