The Worst Character Types

I’ve noticed a pattern with certain character types. They seem to always be played by similar players. Usually when I see someone playing a certain character that alone is a red flag. Here are some examples:

Male Tauren - Cannot read chat. Types only in broken english. Probably doesn’t speak english. Will get mad at you over a miscommunication but because of the above, it will only get worse. Special shoutout to female tauren. It takes a certain type of person to play female tauren. You’ll likely only ever see one in your entire playthrough but these are bar none the nicest WoW players.

Male Blood Elf - Anti-social sweatlord

Gnome - Mental Trauma Victim

Male Orc Melee DPS - Sweatlord but more communicative than the Male Blood Elf archetype. Casters tend to be more relaxed… unless female.

Female Orc Caster - See above

Male Night Elf - The alliance equivalent of the male Tauren.

Male Human - Bald

Female Human, Night Elf, Blood Elf and Draenei - Not very good at the game, too focused on a different kind of energy. Unless your name is Sandi. then you’re unkillable for some reason.

5 Likes

I don’t see it yet, but I know this is going to be a RDF post. I feel it down in my plums.

17 Likes

I knew I was forgetting the legendary Male Dwarf Forum Poster

7 Likes

:heart: This guy

2 Likes

You didn’t mention any Draenei, but I guess that’s because they are pretty rare to find.

U wut m8?!

My mistake. Don’t see any Trolls though

We are right here

See, I can do it too

I like turtles.

Glad we understand each other then.

So how do turtles fit into your list of Character Types, Brom?

1 Like

Bump for content

Turtles are pretty goated. I’ve never seen someone play one though. Maybe I should.

1 Like

M Tauren: 90% bros, 10% control freak
F Tauren: Generally really kind.
Blood Elves: A wonderful blend of elitists and people who have no idea what they’re doing. Sometimes for good reasons, sometimes not.
M Trolls: 100% bros
F Trolls: Dudes with foot fetishes.
Orcs: High strung, but competent individuals. If you mess up, they will let you know
Forsaken: Actual good players that have a skill level Blood Elf players wish they had. They will rarely interact with you outside of a business situation. They don’t waste their time with /e waves.

F Draenei: Dudes with hoof fetishes
M Draenei: Does not exist.
Humans: Difficult to categorize. Generally people who want to be “normal”, with various skill levels and whose personalities. Generally your Alliance raid leaders, and also the people most likely to tag your mobs and tell you to get good.
M Dwarves: Bros or High strung Competent players.
F Dwarves: Does not exist.
Gnomes: They just mess around. 20% are garbage but the rest are pretty good to the point you’re wondering why they’re playing a gnome.
Night Elves: Most picked this race because they wanted to be a druid, the rest picked it because they wanted to look different than a human in raids or they have a thing for elf chicks.

Behold my ultimate form!!!

it’s so golden and spiky and radiating with holy power…

Yeah should probably append the Male Human OP:

Male Human - Bald or SASSSSUUUUKKKEEEEE

1 Like

undead females are either the single most chill people ive met or absolute turbo scrotes

We have gathered the forums greatest hero’s in one thread.

okay ill bite

Female Gnome: Based, incredibly skilled at the game if slightly toxic. No bias here heheh.

Male Gnome: Not quite as skilled, not quite as toxic, usually played by dads or gold farmers who cannot speak English well.

Male human: Usually holier than thou types, are incredibly self righteous and think their opinion is the only right one. Double so if a ret paladin. Trash at the game.

Female Human: More skilled than male humans generally, usually a bit more toxic (reoccuring theme with female players on the Alliance at least). Otherwise same stereotypes as above apply.

Female Night Elf: More skilled on average, this crowd is usually populated by young horny men and to a lesser extent ditsy women. Can range from chill to toxic.

Male night elf: Populated mostly by 12 year olds or boomers with the worst takes you could imagine.

Male Dwarf: Usually not the most skilled player but generally good to get along with.

Male Draenei: Same as male dwarf.

Female Orc: Absolute sweatlord. Plays the game way too much and does every single thing to increase their dps. Can be toxic but deliver the results and back up their words.

Male Orc: Your typical dudebrah player, probably benches IRL and is hyper sensitive about their masculinity. More skilled but not as skilled as female orc.

Female tauren: Mostly played by older women (and sometimes men with a furry fetish). Generally not very skilled, except for a small number of extremely skilled outliers.

Male tauren: moo

Male Undead: Probably a psychopath who enjoys pulling the wings off flies in real life when not ganking lowbies in redridge. Doubly so if a rogue. Plays undead only to be incredibly edgy and stuff. Ranges from incredibly skilled to absolute trash.

Female Undead: Your counter-culture goth girl, probably insane, stay 60 yards away from this individual at all times.

Blood elf Male: Not very skilled and incredibly obnoxious, think themselves as god’s gift when they are just simply bad.

Blood elf female: More skilled but also similarly obnoxious as their male counterparts. (Sorry, titaniya xD)

Troll male: Not very skilled, usually baked, cool if a bit weird.

7 Likes

Raided with a couple dwarf hunters in classic, always the most chill and easy-going people in our sweaty guild. Super cool dudes, still think about them often

2 Likes