The worst Anti-RDF arguement

The LFG tool didn’t release until the proper phase in TBCC, so the same should apply here.

The game is launching on 3.3.5… the LAST patch of WOTLK. The idea of playing the game as it was at launch is already out the window. You have to not know this or be completely incompetent to say these things.

And Classic and TBC released content in patches with corresponding release time frames to the original.

You didn’t even try to think before screaming here did you?

smh

I know you’re only thinking about yourself and your only character is a 70 Pally but there’s others who enjoy leveling alts also there are still new players. :person_shrugging:t2: Sorry the break the news to ya, not everyone is max level lmao.

This is one of my favorite responses because it ignores 18 years of Blizzard changing their mind for better and worse.

The argument “it didn’t come out at launch”, is in essence saying the game should launch as it did in the past, and if it wasn’t included it shouldn’t be now. That IS what that arguments logical end point is.
When I counter it with it’s launching in patch 3.3.5 and following that statement by saying “The idea of playing the game as it was at launch is already out the window”, It shows how moot the point it. Do you finally understand or are you going to willfully misinterpret it again to say I think ICC is coming out at launch? lmao

I don’t really understand how this is here nor there. That’s not Blizzard’s argument for not including LFD. Blizzards argument is a social argument: that not including LFD facilitates more social interaction for those that want it.

I also don’t really think it’s an actual “anti-LFDer” argument.

You’re latching on to something people say in response to when pro-LFD people claim that LFD was a core part of their WotLK experience. To which, it’s natural to respond: “how? it was only present in a later patch?”

I don’t think many are making the argument not to include LFD based on the purity of the game. I think we all know we’re living in the “some-changes” world for better or worse.

I have 63 warrior 62 priest 37 warlock 26 hunter. I just play the game.

Pretty much all arguments against RDF are bad. I mean if you dont want to use it then you dont have to. Nothing stops you from forming groups. Nothing stops you from playing with friends. It just lets other people run content. So people against it are just against people running content.

1 Like

That is a bad argument OP, along with “they will still play if no RDF” which is totally spinnable to them… yeah… you will be here if RDF is in too. So its just a dump thing to say.

There are no good arguments against RDF.

1 Like

100% They are using every opportunity they can to monetize the game which is just them selling their soul…not that Blizzard had much left after DI.

1 Like

Yeah, they should also release ICC right away since we’re using the 3.3.5 patch.

Must be embarrassing creating a thread like this with such a huge logic gap. Yeesh.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.